my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What's going on here then? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: What's going on here then?
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 12, 2002 12:09     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just been nosing around the rest of this fine site and I came across this snap of Blacky:

Is he feeding the thing which became Kula?!!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 12, 2002 12:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have you taken a close look at those...Plants?

EXCELLENT!

Looks just like the kinda place i wanna die & be burried!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted September 12, 2002 13:51     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always some cool pictures and other catch's to fish around for on this site.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 12, 2002 20:31     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OH MY GOD...THAT'S CANABIS ISN'T IT?

I didn't know they were into smoking pot.
I can't be part of this anymore, and I'll have to give up my entire Voivod collection...I never would have thought these fine boys smoked illegal plants and got high.
I'm outta here!!!

just joking

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 13, 2002 03:09     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...Isn't GREEN their favorite color too? hehe
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 13, 2002 05:12     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Shocking, isn't it! To think that the long haired degenerates that made such mind-expanding music may have experimented with illegal substances. I suggest a Voivod record burning party at the local church hall. We can all get high off the fumes!!
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 13, 2002 19:49     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
...Isn't GREEN their favorite color too? hehe

Everybody loves GREEN, doesn't they? IT CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE THE MAIN COLOUR OF THIS SITE IS GREEN TOO!!! (you guys smoke this shit? this may sound weird by a Dutchman: I don't (even though I did), life is confusing enough without...)

Now...where's my zinc-plated bucket?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 13, 2002 20:16     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh no you don't! Don't think you're bringing that lame ass bucket discussion over here from you know where. Leave that junk at the door buddy.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 13, 2002 20:54     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Please! NO buckets over here!
satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted September 13, 2002 22:05     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN, "No Buckets" !?

I LIKE BUCKETS!

I have a Heavy Iron one with an Evil Pentagram & Skull Head full of
the Blood of TV Preachers!
The Grip is a Pure, Sound-Damping, NASA-Developed Rubber, especially developed for the Space Program, but later given to ME...SATAN...for my 'Bucket of Evil!'

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 14, 2002 06:26     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Invocation has been spoken! This forum is DOOMED!

SATAN has been summoned from his SILENT SLUMBER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 14, 2002 11:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Okay Satan, enough is enough. Time for a spanking.

satan
VoivodFan
Member # 35

posted September 14, 2002 21:12     Profile for satan   Email satan     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I'm gettin Spanked by Noitall!!

Ah...

The Perks of being SATAN.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 16, 2002 13:21     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Satan gets to have ALL the fun.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted September 17, 2002 09:28     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I kinda missed the whole bucket business. Can anybody give me a link for this topic, please? I just spent an hour leafing through the froum at the official site but couldn't find it... I want to know what's so annoying about this, too!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 17, 2002 23:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheHade:
Can anybody give me a link for this topic, please?

NO.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 18, 2002 01:02     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was just medidating.
TheHade
VoivodFan
Member # 109

posted September 18, 2002 08:18     Profile for TheHade   Email TheHade     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
NO.

That's too kind of you... ASSHOLE!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 18, 2002 08:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky? You were just doing what?

I believe that the whole Buckets thing is from the Douglas Adams Movie 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.'
Check out that Movie & you will see.

Now. As far as posting the Thread...um...NO.

I'm not allowed to for fear of Noitall breaking-out that Paddle on King Kula's tender bottom!

:::

BTW...Hades...Noitall is NOT an "Asshole!"
You fail to understand our sense of humor.
Now, APOLOGISE to the nice Lady before i open a Can of Pure Texas Whipass all over you!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted September 18, 2002 09:04     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Blacky!

Is it true that on some of your tours you bargained Voivod t-shirts for weed and mushroom, or it is just some evil rumor?

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted September 18, 2002 09:13     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope next time Voivod comes to my dear home town, you will be providing the bass for us. And then i could perhaps barter you some mind-expanding vegetable matter for an Angel Rat album (can't get it here nowhere )
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 18, 2002 12:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TheHade:
That's too kind of you... ASSHOLE!!!

Okay calm down. Jeez. First of all it was a joke - note the winking smiley thing - and second of all, why should I, or anyone point you to a thread on a different board??? Why don't you ask Yuri, the Voivod.com webmaster to find it for you?

Cockroach, Blacky hates AngelRat, good luck getting a copy from him, lol. Try King Kula.

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted September 18, 2002 12:59     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew Blacky doesn't like Angel Rat, that's why i thought he would trade his for some plants
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 18, 2002 13:20     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not giving up MY 52 Copies of the GREATEST Album...Angel Rat!
Nor will i ever part with my Poofy Pirate Shirts, Water Balloons, OR Life-size Cardboard Cutout of Terry Brown! NEVER!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted September 18, 2002 14:59     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, i'll give it a try: King Kula, would you be so kind and drop in one of your copies next time you visit Budapest?

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan