my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » A couple more rarities!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A couple more rarities!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 09, 2002 13:42     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Much thanks to Neutronboy2000 for sharing these prized gems with us all!

Follow this LINK for yet another cool Piggy track (previously unposted), plus a b-side from a Nothingface era promo entitled "Questionface". I believe this is the much rumored "Revolution #9" track that we've heard about.

Thanks again to Neutronboy2000! Enjoy!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 09, 2002 14:50     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great stuff!
Thanks X-D & Neutron!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 09, 2002 15:38     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys rock! Thanks so much! I'm just about to fire up Questionface (shakes with anticipation) and have a beer. (Shakes even more but not with anticipation this time)

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 09, 2002 15:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW, these guys were so 'outside of the box' when it comes to metal. I can't think of too many bands that could have pulled this off. I just finished listening to Questionface and I'm now cranking out the incredible Piggyjam.

Once again, thanks 4 sharing.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 09, 2002 18:19     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We SURELY missed you, X-D... Also cheers to the Neutronboy! You guys rule!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 09, 2002 18:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, thanks guys! that's always a trip! I never heard that Revolution #9 thing, tho i had read about it before (and it really sounds like Blacky goin' "We all relate to chaos"). Kudos, bros!

But that Piggy tune isnt new, man. Remember in the other demo stuff, i believe the 7th or 8th track, it goes out completely in the middle and then it's an entirely different tune that sounds like it's joined in progress? Well, this is it, man. This is the "in progress" tune that shows up. Listen carefully.

So i guess it's another days of goodies uh? Jesus... I wake up today and find a bunch of cds in my mailbox, and now this. Awesome. Oh btw, thanks to the Outcast for the cds, Merci papa! Hopefully your vids will be there sooner than later.

VsGreg
VoivodFan
Member # 14

posted September 10, 2002 08:35     Profile for VsGreg   Email VsGreg     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this rocks !

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan