my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Beast

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Beast
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 05, 2002 19:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead, you are not alone in your Voivod obsessions! My wife and I have been going through old pictures and came across this pic of my old truck. A friend of mine helped me make a stencil from the back of the RRROOOAAARRR album... there was a Korgull on each door! I drove this ozone-destroyer from 1986 to sometime in '88. It was a major piece of shit, but I liked it anyway. 16 years later and I'm still a Vodfreak!

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 05, 2002 20:05     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe.. rule
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 06, 2002 00:33     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! That truck rules! It reminds me of my buddy who had a Purple '72 Dodge Demon that we spray painted a pentagram on each door and Suicidal Tendencies on the trunk.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 06, 2002 03:55     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha, that's funny! So did you drive around by various church gatherings on sundays, honk, and then do lurid hand gestures at the parishioners as you drove by?
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 06, 2002 06:36     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Two Words:

X-D RULES!!!!!!

Yes, now I don't feel so bad.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 06, 2002 08:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The X-D Love Machine.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted September 06, 2002 14:13     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
pop a propane stove in there and you're in business
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted September 06, 2002 22:23     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, this was a cool post.
ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted September 07, 2002 02:29     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the Vodmobile!

voivod could use is to follow jason in his tour bus! (just kidding) i love voivod, always did and always will no matter what.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan