my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ted Nugent Has Bargain for Lance Bass (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Ted Nugent Has Bargain for Lance Bass
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 06, 2002 12:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aw c'mon guys! Stranglehold is a killer song! How can you not love this guy?

Living the American dream!

Seriously, I'm not a big Nugent fan (except for a few old tunes), and his personal views, although quite humorous, are pretty dated... as in progressive for 1902. And he hasn't done anything interesting musically for decades!

Admittedly, I'd love to be a fly on the wall as Nugent gives Lance Bass guitar lessions though!

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 06, 2002 16:52     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When I read the things that Ted Nugent believes, I get a warm feeling in my heart. It's good to hear that not all men have yet been turned to spineless sissies. Whether you kill it yourself or buy it in the pretty packages in the grocery, you're still responsible for the death of an animal; and guess what? That's why they are here, to feed us. Over the last century, the US has nearly been ruined by liberals who want to make sure that no one's feelings get hurt and that there are no winners and losers. That's just not how it works. This country was founded by people like Nugent and will only continue if there are more who speak out like he does. I can only hope that our child grows up to view the world like he does. Maybe that makes me a lowbrow. Either way, I don't care. Once the liberls have their way with this country (and they eventually will) and the economy collapses leaving us in an apocalyptic state, Ted's gonna be a hero, teaching people how to hunt their own food.

"Vegetarian": Old Indian word for 'lousy hunter'.

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 07, 2002 03:14     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fishin ain't bad...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 08, 2002 20:45     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the!?! If anyone is wondering, the preceding message is a link which you are supposed to click on... It may seem to drag but the ending is hilarious!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 09, 2002 10:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:

"Vegetarian": Old Indian word for 'lousy hunter'.

Wrong. Vegetarian is a Word for 'Much Healthier Person with less chance of Digestive & Colon problems.'

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 09, 2002 12:14     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Um, yeah, so all of the - 'vegetarians suck' no 'meat-eaters suck' - blah blah aside, I found this very interesting...
quote:
The key category in the discussion of human diet is omnivores, which are defined as generalized feeders, with neither carnivore nor herbivore specializations for acquiring or processing food, and who are capable of consuming and do consume both animal protein and vegetation. They are basically *opportunistic* feeders (survive by eating what is available) with more generalized anatomical and physiological traits, especially the dentition (teeth). All the available evidence indicates that the natural human diet is omnivorous and would include meat. We are not, however, required to consume animal protein. We have a choice.

Although evidence on the structure and function of human hands and jaws, behavior, and evolutionary history also either support an omnivorous diet or fail to support strict vegetarianism, the best evidence comes from our teeth.

The short canines in humans are a functional consequence of the enlarged cranium and associated reduction of the size of the jaws. In primates, canines function as both defense weapons and visual threat devices. Interestingly, the primates with the largest canines (gorillas and gelada baboons) both have basically vegetarian diets. In archeological sites, broken human molars are most often confused with broken premolars and molars of pigs, a classic omnivore. On the other hand, some herbivores have well-developed incisors that are often mistaken for those of human teeth when found in archeological excavations.

-John McArdle, Ph.D, "Humans are Omnivores"

So in summary, the animal with the most similar teeth to humans is the pig.

nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted September 09, 2002 12:52     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All this meat and veggies talk has made me rather hungry. No kidding.
I'd like an omnivorious meal about right now:
Roast beef with mashed potatos and peas.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 09, 2002 17:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I know what I'd like to serve Miss Noitall.

A large plate full of CHITLINS.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 09, 2002 17:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 09, 2002 20:43     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha.

Ever eaten a hotdog....???

Guess what?

Yep!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 10, 2002 08:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vegetarians vs Meat Eaters. BAH! Such silliness.

Even though eating Beef is hard on the Digestive system...I like both!

Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes and Peas sound great to me! Throw in some Cornbread and a Becks...and you have a whole Meal!
Damn i'm hungry! Thanks Nothingface!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan