my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Cycle Chick!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cycle Chick!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 03, 2002 18:31     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Disgusting self-promotion, I know, but at long last the fruits of my year of labour are begining to pop up on mp3.com.
http://www.mp3.com/heavymetalhell

song: Cycle Chick

I'd not normally be so blatently 'Look At Me! Look At Me!' but that riff in the middle is a MOTHERFUCKER that came to me from outer space!!

So download the bastard thing, will ya?

And yeah, it was me what wrote those squalid lyrics, please don't tell my wife!

Spin my propellar,
E.K.Helicopter

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2002 22:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, my realplayer cut me off before that outer space moment. Have to try it again.

Heavy, dude!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 04, 2002 06:04     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You've been listening to too much early Maiden (if that's possible)!! Class! That middle riff sounds like Sabbath with tourettes! Couldn't make out too much of the lyrics though. Lot's of Manowar style grunts!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 04, 2002 08:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent! (You sicko!)

Its official now.
Emlyn KH is the craziest poster on this site.
Well...H is running a close second these days.

Must be all that Guiness Motor Oil you Brits are consuming in heavy quantities!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 04, 2002 08:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is H:

mmmmmmmm.....thats GOOD!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 04, 2002 09:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a certain phrase that springs to mind right now... something about a pot calling a kettle!!!
Kula's madness is only contested by El Indio!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 04, 2002 11:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula crazier than YOU two?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 04, 2002 22:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
There's a certain phrase that springs to mind right now... something about a pot calling a kettle!!!
Kula's madness is only contested by El Indio!!

You took the words right out of my mouth...or at least my keyboard.

KKS is Manson's idol!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 04, 2002 22:49     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I listened to this twice today, Emlyn the lyrics are very funny, mais mon dieu c'est écoeurant !!!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 05, 2002 08:11     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My translator didn't know what "écoeurant" meant, thus neither do I. Again please!

For those that couldn't not decipher:

CYCLE CHICK

We played a storming gig in a lonely town
They were deafened by our big sound
As we packed away one thing was makin’ us frown
There were no chicks around

(chorus)
All aboard the tour bus
Who should be there, waiting for us?
Eager to serve us
Cycle Chick takes all comers tonight

(solo)

Well we formed a line with me at the head
To take her for a road test
She reaches down and fishes it out
She sure don’t fool around, yeah

(repeat chorus)

Chick Lay!

(another solo)

Lay you down in my bunk bed boudoir
Down with the zip of your dress with my teeth
Spit on your hand and spin my propeller
Peter’s putting it in….now

Half an hour later and she still wants more
So Ruth takes over
Then Hans and Jurgen bang her ‘til their dicks are sore
We’re running out of members

So the road crew come in their twos and threes
But nothing satisfies her
Stop the bus, driver wants his turn
He weights three hundred pounds, yeah!

She disappears under him
The bus is rockin’ once again
Now Driver is too fucked to drive
Cycle Chick gonna ride us through the night

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 05, 2002 08:24     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love it!

Keep rockin Emlyn!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 05, 2002 14:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
écoeurant = unappetizing
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted September 10, 2002 17:54     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"CYCLE CHICK" seems overly banal to me

how about something like Cycle Chic, about models who have that heroin chic look because of their unfortunate drug habit, and then decide to take their motorcycles for a spin while wasted, and then end up, ironically, looking like something ugly enough to post on rotten.com? karma karma karma

or, Cycle Sheik, about arab oil tycoons who are so moved by American post 9-11 superpatriotism that they decide to buy harleys and start a biker gang that traverses europe, possibly w/ a jaunt to merry ol' england? hijinks w/ emlyn k helicopter and the lads ensue...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 16, 2002 08:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Banal? Jesus, if you want hidden meanings and 'depth' then get a Muse album!

Heavy Metal Hell - it does exactly what it says on the tin!

Actually, Cycle Shiek is a pretty fucking good one! Alas, the track is already mastered. Anyway, we don't do politics. We do Chick Lay'ing and generally enthusing about Metal Brotherhood.

Three more tracks coming up this week, two fucking heavy ones and also my take on 'Turbo' (and every other sickeningly over-produced FM slush-metal song ever recorded).

Watch this space, Metal Brothers (and also of course the chick, NIA).

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 26, 2002 17:48     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey hey hey! They're up!

Check out my loving tribute to Turbo-era Priest and pretty much the entire output of Sunset strip in 1986: "When Two Embrace One"!

"Fortress of Metal" is a good sing-a-long that will leave you misty-eyed with a general feeling of metalhood (ahem) and...er...the Leo Sayer ballad is my tribute to every ill-advised track ever forced upon an otherwise-decent band by their facist record company. Having said that, I think we aquitted ourselves rather well on this one.

Whilst we are on the subject of remorseless self-promotion, have a gander at my new comic strip:
http://www.noisebastard.com/Pages/Our%20Office%20Today.htm

Early days yet, it will soon be a whole lot sicker!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan