my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » CONGRATS X-D

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CONGRATS X-D
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2002 20:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If any of you didn't know why X-D hasn't been around lately, it's because he got married and is hooneymooning somewhere.

So let's make him feel happy, welcome, and missed when he logs back on whith a bunch of

CONGRATULATIONS

way to go

May you have a lifetime of bliss!!!

I hope you didn;t expect me to keep this a secret!

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 02, 2002 20:50     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent news! It makes me happy to know one of my friends is happy!

X-D, wish you only the best, man. You surely deserve it!

And thanks, Schroeder, for not keeping this a secret!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 02, 2002 21:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, CONGRATS to one of the Pillars of this little community(we're like a village...).

In my book, X-D is Megus Coolus Ultimus!!

Long Life, Health, and Happiness to you and the bride!!!!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 02, 2002 23:08     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I knew about it, i didnt know it was such a secret tho. hehe.

Anyways, like i told X-D when he told me about this, I expect a full on Polaroid diary of the honeymoon night on my desk as soon as he gets back.

Congrats X-Dee and X-Dette.
- Papa Skul

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted September 03, 2002 00:25     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wishing "Mr and Mrs X-D" health,Love and happiness together!
All the best!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 03, 2002 05:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good work General! May the seed of your loins be fruitful in the belly of your woah-man!
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 03, 2002 07:28     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congrats from me too XD!
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 03, 2002 07:44     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Aahhh! Another one bites the dust, joining us in the ranks of "The Husbandry". An exclusive club where men are men... and that means SQUAT!
Just kidding, best of luck to the both of ya!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 03, 2002 09:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Definitely!

Now we just need a pic of the Mrs. X-D!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted September 03, 2002 09:39     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Is it just my blurry guinness stained eyes, or is there the ghostly figure of a stormtrooper in the shadows behind his head there?!!! Maybe that's the missis!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 03, 2002 10:54     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Salutations & Congratulations from your Chilean friend!!!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 03, 2002 12:35     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THANKS YA'LL!!! No secret here!

Mrs. X-D and I just got back from our Mexico honeymoon last Thursday night and have been kind of getting our shit together all weekend!

The wedding was great and we had a blast in Puerto Vallarta drinking and chillin' on the beach! A much needed vacation after all the pre-wedding crap that one has to go through in addition to many other nutty-ass things we've been through in the last year or so!

I've also received a number of personal congrats from some of you via email! Very cool and much appreciated, thanks! It's been a long road as me and the wife first started dating over 15 years ago (March, 1987)! Some funny old pics were passed around at the wedding... maybe I'll post one or two for your entertainment. Ahh, it is good to be back though! You guys sure are cool friends for people I've never met! Cheers!

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted September 03, 2002 13:59     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
félicitations ! you are now in deep trouble !

just kidding, you already know that

Layla's Dad
VoivodFan
Member # 48

posted September 03, 2002 20:33     Profile for Layla's Dad   Email Layla's Dad     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well wishes from Alabama too, General.
Now all you need is a few little X-Ds
running around (or are they here already).
Space your younguns out like we did
here ( 4 of 'em ranging from 16 yrs. to
10 months). It's never a dull moment,
honest. My first grader, Charlie, told his
teacher just this morning that his daddy
gets drunk and listens to devil worshiping
music. That news greeted me as I came
in from work this afternoon. Kids are
great when they're not wrecking your
vehicles. All the best in whatever your's
and your bride's pursuits may be.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2002 22:50     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha, ha, LD. I laughed my ass off on that one. Dad gets drunk and listens to devilworshipping music. Priceless!
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 04, 2002 02:13     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
bravo! Felicitation! you make the move!
did you ask or she did?
we never know these days!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan