my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What SIGN are you??? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What SIGN are you???
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 01, 2002 07:18     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's October 6th. My brother's a Gemini. He's not as insane as I am, though.
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 01, 2002 20:59     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I figured we'd run into the
American: month/day/year
European: day/month/year
confussion sooner or later!!!

Sometimes it gets really difficult when trading live shows, as far as what is the correct date, unless you do some research.

Is it June 3rd or March 7th?
December 7th or July 12th???

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 01, 2002 21:16     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha... Man... my whole list is fucked up like that. See, in Quebec we use the same "system" than in europe. So now i make an effort to actually write down "December 20th 1990", for example. It still confuses the fuck outta me.
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted September 02, 2002 16:09     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For whatever it is worth, I was born on March 9, 1967 at approximately 10:20 a.m.... Beleive it or not but I have a vague memory of becoming conscious almost immediatly after my little baby butt was spanked! This really pissed me off because I didn't do anything wrong so did not deserve a spanking just yet. Also I was in such a peaceful sleep and didn't like the idea of being woken up. Unfortunately I don't recall anything before hand. Such is the miracle of life! Pretty trippy, huh? At least being a pisces allows me to drink like a fish!
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted September 03, 2002 13:54     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no u-turn ascendent yield
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2002 00:58     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

I feel like an idiot now, you should know your sign better than anyone else!
As far as this day/month month/day confusion, why not everyday just be June 6?

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted September 05, 2002 15:52     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear infusion:
I feel like an idiot now, you should know your sign better than anyone else!
As far as this day/month month/day confusion, why not everyday just be June 6?

Nevermind. It is confusing indeed, life is confusing after all. Everyday June 6th? That's my brother's birthday. He would like the idea!

psychoblast
VoivodFan
Member # 110

posted September 18, 2002 14:28     Profile for psychoblast   Email psychoblast     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:

Nope, he's not. But I'm a scale too as you might know...

Michelle Pons
VoivodFan
Member # 381

posted December 11, 2003 17:21     Profile for Michelle Pons   Email Michelle Pons     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sixth house Virgo!!! Here's the signs compatibility comparisons (in the case that one has not viewed on Iron gang topic- Anyone out there over thirty?)..........

1) Aries(fire)............7)Libra (air)
2) Taurus (land)..........8) Scorpio (water)
3) Gemini (air)...........9)Sagitarius (fire)
4) cancer (water)........10) Capricorn (land)
5) Leo (fire)............11) Aquarius (air)
6) Virgo (land)..........12) Pisces (water)

land meets water and air feeds fire.......

opposite polarities usually attract....and sometimes not. It really depends on the other constellatory allignments.
I have a Virgo Sun, Virgo moon, a mercury in Leo (which makes my writings dramatic), and a stellium in Libra (3 or more constellations in a particular sign). I did my star chart and much of the things it said about me were so true.....it actually scarred the daylights out of me. Mysticism is pretty far out!

--------------------

The legalist

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 11, 2003 17:31     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy shit! I guess Eric & I share a birthday. Anyone know what year Mr. Forrest was born in? Anyway, add me to the "Mid-February Aquarius Mayhem Crew" - even though I choose Astronomy over Ass-trology any day.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 11, 2003 17:49     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Born on the Bayou...Cancer/Leo cusp, born in the year of the COCK!!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Megz
VoivodFan
Member # 367

posted December 11, 2003 20:22     Profile for Megz   Email Megz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
But I agree, what those jerks write in last columns of newspapers, is ass-trology. No, even name similarity is not appropriate, it's just pure shit.

Don't hold back, hex. Tell us how you really feel!

Me - Cancer. July 4.

--------------------

ummm.....I got nothin' today :-(

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 11, 2003 21:10     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonxonx:
Tango, comparing astronomy with astrology makes no sense, it's like comparing apples and oranges. They study completely different aspects of life. Astrology is a very good tool in psychology and phylosophy, rather than anything else. Unfortunately it's routinely abused by pseudo-astrologers who publish rubbish in daily newspapers such as "Today is a day of love for Capricorns". Huh? Those are not astrologers, they're charlatans playing on mass superstition and lack of astrological education. It's actually a good idea to understand what astrology is, and, more important, what it is not, before starting to call names.
But I agree, what those jerks write in last columns of newspapers, is ass-trology. No, even name similarity is not appropriate, it's just pure shit.

In my reference, I was simply pitting Astronomy (which is a science) against Astrology (which to me is nothing more than pseudo-scientific entertainment). Keep in mind that I am only insulting the "ass-trologers" who are people like "Miss Cleo" and who victimize the ignorant for big $$.

I do realize that there are people here who take Astrology seriously, and will refrain from any criticism. (as long as they are not lining the pockets of people like "Miss Cleo")

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 11, 2003 22:24     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Born on the Bayou...Cancer/Leo cusp, born in the year of the COCK!!

The bayou?? You must have grown up on a different rez than me, although I swear we had to celebrate our birthdays together every year

Cancer here too, year of the fuckin' stupid ass DOG

Yoko Ono
VoivodFan
Member # 235

posted December 11, 2003 23:51     Profile for Yoko Ono   Email Yoko Ono     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
tango, miss cleo is a (self-proclaimed) psychic not an astrologer. her birthday is august 13, the same as alfred hitchcock and fidel castro. according to chinese astrology she is year of the tiger. i am year of the monkey.
Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted December 12, 2003 00:35     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Yoko Ono:
tango, miss cleo is a (self-proclaimed) psychic not an astrologer. her birthday is august 13, the same as alfred hitchcock and fidel castro. according to chinese astrology she is year of the tiger. i am year of the monkey.

None of this makes her suck any less. BTW, is she in jail yet?

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 12, 2003 01:27     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:

The bayou?? You must have grown up on a different rez than me, although I swear we had to celebrate our birthdays together every year

Cancer here too, year of the fuckin' stupid ass DOG

Yeah, there's no bayou here in the high desert! Maybe she isn't our sister!
And don't be mean to dogs Hypersis. Just remember your nephew, Clydell Warshington is a dog!

Btw...I'm over 30 and that's ruffly 210 yrs old in mutt yrs, I think??? I'm not very learned in the math dept.
Taurus! 18/05/67 is that correct for the Euros in the house?

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted December 12, 2003 01:38     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by slugbutt:
Just remember your nephew, Clydell Warshington is a dog!

Clydell Warshington?? Okay, I guess I have to tolerate some people's dogs. Please pass on my apologies to Clyde......and to Gatr....she's cool too

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted December 12, 2003 06:32     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He i'm a fucking virgin
29 august... 1927

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted December 12, 2003 07:12     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Phobia:
my birthday is july 31:lammas eve

thanks a lot Mr. Phobia, I was just looking for the name for that one time of the year... Candlemas, Hallowmas and Christmas were the other ones... look how all those got *replaced* by the church of god...
I'm still missing on may first though, can you help?

--------------------

I hear the things you say but tell me...
what do you mean?

tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted December 12, 2003 09:06     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me? A Libra - Born 10-4-69 at 7:11am

All my numbers have another meaning.

"10-4" = means I understand in cb talk
"7-11" = A convenience store chain
"69" = Saturday nights with the wife

"What does this mean" = Nothing

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted December 14, 2003 12:08     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Leo - 19th of August 1974
Radman
VoivodFan
Member # 375

posted December 14, 2003 22:03     Profile for Radman   Email Radman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
February 27,1973

"The sad,little,sensitive,unappreciative,Pieces,Jesus-man."

--------------------

Hate your enemies
Save your friends
Find your place
Speak the truth

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 14, 2003 23:30     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tomsawyer:
Me? A Libra - Born 10-4-69 at 7:11am

All my numbers have another meaning.

"10-4" = means I understand in cb talk
"7-11" = A convenience store chain
"69" = Saturday nights with the wife

"What does this mean" = Nothing

HAHAHA, Sawyer, that was hillarious!

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan