my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » What SIGN are you??? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: What SIGN are you???
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 30, 2002 02:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Simple enough question...
There are 12 Zodiac signs (although I'm convinced I belong to a 13th). Which one does your birthday fall into?

me: Pisces (the Twelfth House, also referred to as "the house of one's own undoing").

|  IP: Logged
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 30, 2002 03:04     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"trouble".
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 30, 2002 05:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Incurable disease! !
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 30, 2002 05:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm seriuos as
CANCER
and sometimes as 'crabby' as the sign

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 30, 2002 05:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
cheesy ass VIRGO here.
why does my sign have to be a woman ?

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 30, 2002 07:41     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a Lion ( 13th of August)
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 30, 2002 08:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Sign of SATAN. \M/

Aires...God of WAR!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 30, 2002 08:22     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Orion - the 13th sign!

Fucking astrology is a bunch of shit.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 30, 2002 11:07     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Libra. October, 12th.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 30, 2002 14:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm a Sag. Dec. 13 - Friday, no less. Go figure.

"I LIVE AND LET LIVE AND I GO MY OWN WAY
DON'T LIKE TO BE TOLD WHAT TO DO
I'LL CRUSADE FOR A CAUSE AND DEFEND UNDERDOGS
I AM ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

I'M A HIGH FLYING ARROW
FROM A HIGH STRUNG BOW
AND I'VE GOT TO HAVE MY FREEDOM
FREE TO COME AND FREE TO GO"
-lyrics courtesy of astrology song genius Harvey Sid Fisher.

VOIVOD

Away - May 30 - Gemini
Piggy - Sept 24 - Libra
Snake - Aug 9 - Leo
Eric - Feb 13 - Aquarius
Blacky - Dec 15 - Sag

...note my kindness of not putting in year of birth.

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 30, 2002 14:49     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha ! you're the 13th, Blacky's the 15th and I'm the 16th! an unholy trinity!
It's crap for prezzies though - my relatives would always "combine" with xmas for an "extra special present" (that's code for saving money).Fiends!

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 30, 2002 14:59     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
my birthday is july 31:lammas eve
witch means i was conceived on halloween (9 months earlier)
my "happy lammas eve" thread was just a birthday wish to myself because i'm so frickin' special

then noitall sent that bear w/ a freaky name to shit prime numbers all over my birthday
merci beaucoup, noitall!!!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 30, 2002 15:35     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Feb. 12
Aquarius

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 30, 2002 17:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I can relate Jethro, my childhood included a lot of Birthday-slash-Christmas prezzies. Now it doesn't bug me so much, especially since I've instituted the '12 days of Christmas Drinking' which starts on midnight on Dec. 12 just as the calendar flips to my birthday on the 13th... Ah the holidays - good times.

C'mon Phobia, get over it, everybody loves the Prime Number Pooping Bear. He's poop-tastic.

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 30, 2002 17:25     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm not that upset about it (now)
but i think you may have angered LUGH, the Celtic God of creativity
that holiday celebrates the maturation of His dark side, how fitting
this may have been the cause of the Belle & Sebastian snafu

so, for your penance, i think you should watch the following video
you'll see a bunch of witches runes appear magically on your raplayer screen
don't panic, just let them do their work
here is the link:VIDEO

and remember, life is stupid until the hell inside you teaches it new tricks

btw, i'm a leo

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 30, 2002 22:14     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I cant believe i'm replyin' to this but....

December 5th, saggitarius.

So that makes me bullheaded, moronically funny, and a total fuckin' asshole sometimes as well.

Oh yah, and i can totally relate with NIA and Jethro... the prezzies issue. Bah.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 30, 2002 23:56     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I don't believe in this crap but the question sure makes for a good pick up line! Much better than walking up to her and opening your wallet to show a fat wad of bills and a condom.

I am a Cancer and that's probably what will kill me. Oh my! How morbid!

Supposedly we're patient and forgiving and wimpy sucks. Bullshit! Children of the Moon my fuckin' ass! My Dad is also a Cancer (but he beat it) and he has this coffee mug that has all of our supposed attributes listed on it. I always laugh when I see it. :lol:

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 31, 2002 00:17     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks to everyone who has responded. It is sort of a goofy topic, but I thought some of you would be interested. (And I KNEW n+i+a would post the members of VV ) Also a fun way to see when people were born. As for me, I'm reborn every day!

Just kidding, I'm reborn on every March 4.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 31, 2002 06:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Orion - the 13th sign!

Fucking astrology is a bunch of shit.

A BUNCH OF MONEY MAKING SHIT, BUT NO DOUBT 'SHIT'.
Evangelists and Pro Wrestling and Astrological fortune tellers are all the same fake muthas, sqeezing money from the week and feeble minded people.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 31, 2002 07:49     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spawned upon this bloody earth: 06-10-1974, so that makes me a Libra. Of course this doesn't mean too much to me. Also: prophet, completeness, ghost, insanity.
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 31, 2002 11:02     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You've only got a couple years on this 1976 born cybertimewarper. I was starting to think i was a yung'un here. Dare we start another age thread. It was tried once before but there are some new faces now and shot memory cells effects all of us
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 01, 2002 00:33     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by schroeder:
A BUNCH OF MONEY MAKING SHIT, BUT NO DOUBT 'SHIT'.
Evangelists and Pro Wrestling and Astrological fortune tellers are all the same fake muthas, sqeezing money from the week and feeble minded people.

Don't forget new-age medicine and herbal therapy (legal herbs at least )

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 01, 2002 05:49     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HEY I'M RUBBING LEAVES ON MY BODY AND BURNING SCENTED CANDLES, AND YOU'RE TELLING ME I'M NOT GOING TO GET BETTER???!!!???

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 01, 2002 06:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha! I guess it depends on the brand...Make a loop of the ending of "The Prow" for soothing subliminal purposes while you do that.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 01, 2002 06:37     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AngelRat:
Spawned upon this bloody earth: 06-10-1974, so that makes me a Libra. Of course this doesn't mean too much to me. Also: prophet, completeness, ghost, insanity.

Hey Angelrat, I hate to burst yer bubble but if that's JUNE 10 then you're a Gemini. They're insane too though.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan