my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Andrew WK

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andrew WK
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 26, 2002 07:33     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry to start the week on a negative note, but I've just seen Andrew WK at the Reading Festival and I have NEVER heard such a lump of lumpen shit IN MY FUCKING LIFE!

I'd rather lick the pus from an old woman's septic clit piercing than endure his pointless, 'fool the idiot press' Happy Days tuneless, every-song-the-same utter, utter wank ever again.

Muse, on the other hand, were God-like and widdle-some. And Alec Empire provided a Big Rock Moment when he refused to turn down his noisy German industrial durge and instead dived into the crowd with his shirt off.

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 26, 2002 12:15     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh well, at least he can put babies to sleep. I guess that's a musical skill.
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 26, 2002 14:21     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and i thought for a second that this thread was going to say how cool wk is and how catchy his music is and how nice he is etc...

thank god!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 28, 2002 01:06     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you ask me that guy looks pretty fuckin' slovenly. I didn't even manage to turn the TV up. Where's Trent? LoL

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan