my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » hey blacky pt 2: here we go, again

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hey blacky pt 2: here we go, again
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 26, 2002 02:07     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, interbridge.com/lineups is showing that belle & sebastian will be on friday on conan (8/30), but you know what happened last time, so be on guard

also, possibly of interest, queens of the stone age on david letterman on 9/4, i think that's next wednesday

VFNews<---that was, as vyvvyyn from the young ones would say, "completely brilliant!"

i hope nia banfield didn't injure herself shouldering that bass, let alone trying to play it
that thing is quite a rig
VFN=Very Fucking Newsworthy

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 26, 2002 06:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that is quite a monstrosity. How much does that bastard weight???
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 31, 2002 17:03     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i dug it
i almost forgot about it and only caught half of the song, but it was cool
very european folk, celtic something-or-other
i'm into that stuff at the moment
cool stuff
anybody catch it?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 03, 2002 07:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ack, I missed it! And the bastard weighs less than fat-bastard and more than I do. Okay, I'm flattering myself...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 06, 2002 01:32     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yeap i missed it too, crap. fat who? it's all pure canadian maple wood.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan