my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » One Hung Too Low

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One Hung Too Low
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 23, 2002 11:37     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
U.S. man who castrated another man charged with illegally practising medicine

OAK PARK, Mich. (AP) - A man who police say castrated another man on a kitchen table was charged Friday with a felony count of practising medicine without a licence. Police in June found the apparently willing victim, a 48-year-old Birmingham man, sitting on a curb in bloodstained blue jeans.

Officers later found a pair of severed testicles in a plastic container in a refrigerator at the home of the suspect, Shuo-Shan Wang, a 29-year-old from Oak Park. Wang also is charged with unlawful dispensing of a prescription drug, a 90-day misdemeanour.

The charge of practising medicine without a licence is punishable by four years in jail.

It was not known why the man allowed his testicles to be removed.

The unidentified man, who later had three hours of surgery in hospital, had met Wang through the Internet, police said. The pair chatted online before meeting in person.

Police said Wang removed the testicles with a scalpel while the man was on the kitchen table. Afterward, the victim started bleeding uncontrollably.

But the bleeding didn't start immediately. Police said Wang first stitched the wound, and the two sat and ate pie.

|  IP: Logged
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 23, 2002 11:56     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well with a name "Wang", maybe he's destined to work in those parts.
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 23, 2002 17:25     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
boy, did that make me cringe
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 23, 2002 21:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OUCH OUCH OUCH
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 24, 2002 05:08     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My question is if the surgeons re-attached the nads, how do they know which is left or right?

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 25, 2002 10:06     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just think, if they get it wrong, the guy's nuts will also be facing in the wrong direction! His sperms will be really confused! Then again, I seriously doubt if it matters much! Do you really want a person like this adding to the gene pool? I think I should submit this story to the Official Darwin Awards website. Then again there wasn't a fatality but I'm sure it would be an honourable mention. What happens if the nads in the freezer were from someone else? What happens if they were pig balls? Perhaps Wang was going to have them for dinner... Sweet and sour pig balls!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan