my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Prong crush London!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Prong crush London!
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 23, 2002 10:58     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just recovering from the best gig in years last night! - Prong at the Camden Underworld.
Don't know how many of you are as into them as I am - but they were incredible.
The new lineup's easily as good as the old and the songs sounded real fresh. Great stuff.
We hope to be posting photos over at the prong board ( www.prong-23.com follow forum link) . Just trying to wait for October's "prong live " cd...........

|  IP: Logged
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 23, 2002 18:27     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lucky you !!

wish i was there, or at pukkelpop...
hopefully i won't miss them in november!

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 23, 2002 18:46     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
courtesy of Omnium, here's some photos (hopefully more coming soon!):
http://www.abrasiverock.com/bb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=13&t=000324

Queenraper
VoivodFan
Member # 94

posted August 26, 2002 12:36     Profile for Queenraper   Email Queenraper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn- I thought you meant that they literally crushed London. Too bad.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 26, 2002 16:14     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They did .
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 26, 2002 17:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jethro, your review is interesting because I remember X-D(I think it was X-D) talking about a Prong show he went to recently that sucked. Course he wasn't a fan of their music so I guess that makes a difference eh? I was really perplexed by this so I was glad to hear your point of view.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 27, 2002 00:34     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead, thanks for checking it out!
I think it's just a taste thing - which is cool - there's bands that others think are great that do nothing for me, so that's fair enough. I've been into them since the first EP and I think they're such an underrated band (mmmnnn sound familiar?). It was a great gig, they're back in the autumn, so us guys in Europe can check them out.
Omnium's posted my photos at the site - just follow the link (again!).

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan