my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Jason Newstead VOIVOD "Pseudonym" ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jason Newstead VOIVOD "Pseudonym" ?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2002 19:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What will it be? (If at all...)

Think about it!

There is

Blacky.
Piggy.
Snake.
Away.
Evil Force (E-Force) Eric Forest.
Pierre St-Jean (OL Studio Guy who sadly never got a Cool Name.)

...and now...

Jason Newstead?

Any suggestions?
(and SHOW SOME RESPECT to Jason please.)

:::

(Dont take this post too seriously)

Yet another dumb King Kula Post?

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 21, 2002 20:01     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yup. Probably the dumbest yet, daddy!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2002 20:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep!
Its a big-old "Slam Kula for such a dumb Thread" Mosh-pit!

I will just stand there in the middle and let the rest of you slam into me now...
This is kinda fun!
(now that i have recovered from the Skulhed hit.) hehehe!

Ah! What the Hell folks. Go for it!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2002 20:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 21, 2002 21:48     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Didn't we do this on the 'other' site?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 21, 2002 22:27     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. Kula stop stealing my topics!
(If I remember correctly '$' was the most popular response...)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 21, 2002 23:28     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
They can call him "Neux" because he's always the new guy, he was referred to as the "new guy" in Metallica even well into the '90s.
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2002 02:00     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Newbee ?! No, Bad Motherfucker !!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 22, 2002 06:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, we did do this over at Yuri's. It was a really long thread. I remember insulting the fair, little maiden Noitbabe and then having to apologize profusely when I found out she was a girl. I think this was one of her first appearances over there. AH, we were so innocent then....
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 22, 2002 06:41     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...speak for yourself!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 22, 2002 07:12     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, Mezcal, i didn't mean to insult by saying Bad Motherfucker, it happens that he announces a song of Metallica by saying:
this bad motherfucker is called "the Thing That Should Not Be"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2002 08:17     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
See what happens to King Kula on a Full Moon & full of Becks Beer?

He goes WACKO! (He?...er...i mean ME!)

Sorry Noitall.
I'll try to be good from now on.

Here is some more silly Names for him:
J-Starr
J-Killer
Jointman

aw fukitt! This is really too silly to go on with.
NEVERMIND!
You may ignore this Thread now.
Have a Nice Day

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 23, 2002 14:34     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think we all agreed back then that Backy suited him better (because of his well know physical problem that made him leave Metallica, remember)
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 23, 2002 18:02     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, $ and Backy were popular. I also remember someone (probably myself, I don't remember) suggesting Money.

Snake, Away, Piggy and Money.

What do you think?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan