my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ??Avoid??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ??Avoid??
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 20, 2002 19:37     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
While I was searching for a project called IR8 on the web that features Jason Newsted and Devin Townsend, I found out something even more interesting.

Apparently, Newsted did some recording with Snake, Piggy, and Away under the name Avoid back in 1989. This may be old news to you guys, but have any of you ever heard it?
By the way, the site says that this material was never released, but that hasn't kept some of you from getting your hands on some rare material! So I thought I'd ask.....Any of you know anything? http://www.encycmet.com/projects/projason.shtml

(you'll have to scroll down some)

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2002 20:58     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody else posted info about this a while ago. It's amazing all the things Newsted has been involved with.

I would certainly love to hear some of the AVOID songs.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 20, 2002 21:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Makes me wonder if some of that might be on the new VOIVOD CD!

It would be cool!

BTW, Hello MeanMrMustard!
Great to see a post from ya!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan