my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » DOWN

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DOWN
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 20, 2002 14:44     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check OUT!!!!

|  IP: Logged
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 20, 2002 18:36     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I always thought Pepper was a cool guy. Now I know why.

By the way, Phil lives down here in Lousiana and the local paper recently did a full length interview with him in his home. His studio where the new Down record was recorded is decorated with (among other things) a big framed "Nothingface" album cover poster.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 20, 2002 21:02     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wish Pepper Keenan would have sung on the DOWN album instead of Phil...I think he has a much better voice...but then I guess it wouldn't have been a DOWN cd if Phil wasn't on it!!!

Whatever the case, I'd rather hear Pepper.
COC is incredible and should be getting the same kind of recognition as all the other big names.

VOIVOD & COC tour would be 'the shit'!!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 21, 2002 02:25     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool pix Gerfat!!! Especially the last one with the confedrit flag and the base drum facing with Satanic design. I like DOWN better than Pantera, but you can't compare them because it's two different types of music. Their latest album "Down II" is pretty damn good. "Lysergic Funeral Procession" is fuckin' crazy!!!

-I get up, get ready to face this world. I come dowwwn. I come down so hard, that I hit then bounce. In a pool of piss I lay. "LFP"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan