my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Fanzine's

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fanzine's
Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 19, 2002 14:34     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse, I'm not sure where to post this but I found 2 old issues from '86 and '87 of a Dutch fanzine called Blackthorn with Voivod interviews. What are the requirements for scanning and sending/posting the articles and pic's?
I thought maybe I'd post this as an open letter to see if anyone else had any other oddities in their collection they could share.

|  IP: Logged
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 19, 2002 15:14     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now you mention it. I still have some articles and pictures from Dutch Metal magazine Aardschok (from '89 'til '02).
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 22, 2002 17:18     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes, make sure, make sure you convert your scan to jpeg
i sent one w/out converting it: 6mb over a 56k modem = 30 minutes
the next one i converted to jpeg and it reduced to 340kb, which only takes a few minutes to send
i hope it works for ocr, let me know if it don't

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan