my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » For your pleasure! (part #2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For your pleasure! (part #2)
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 19, 2002 12:03     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, hey, hey... Here they are!
Pictures of the others bands who were at The famous WWIII festival back in 1985.

Enjoy!

|  IP: Logged
Eric
VoivodFan
Member # 10

posted August 19, 2002 12:20     Profile for Eric   Email Eric     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW!!!

Thanks for posting these pictures Vacarmes. I remember photocopying the flyer and sticking it on my school notebooks and stuff. This brings back quite a few memmories. Specially the bus package a local record store owner had put toghether to make the trip from Hull to Montreal to go see this show. I tell you the bus driver almost did not make it out of parking lot... Imagine the trip back!!!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 19, 2002 12:53     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanx Vacarmes!!!! Possessed did rule!!!! Hell on Earth!!! How was the sound overall???

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan