my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 9)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 15, 2006 17:23     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
And Monkey...I seem to recall you saying once that you looked like a young Brad Pitt. And now you've aged so much you look like Benny Hill?!?

Somewhere betwixt, the truth lies!

Are you sure I didn't say I looked like a Peach Pitt?

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 15, 2006 19:08     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
am I one voivodfan or cupid.com

you metal guys and gals crack me up.

hypergrrl, i think you and luna should go to Montel and have your dna tested to make sure you're related

--------------------

yawn

shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted February 16, 2006 05:51     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here's me - mid moshing -

Its just like air guitar, but while playing an actual one

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 30, 2008 13:39     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its been six years since this thread started.. time for an update!

Here's me with my new V, high heels and makeup about to play my brand of meat 'n potatoes heavy metal to a large barn full of non-metallers.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 30, 2008 18:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Before and after my girlfriends daughter thought they should dye my hair... also shaved because it's hot as fuck working with a beard in the middle of summer.

--------------------

yawn

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 30, 2008 19:00     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, I wouldn't recognise you from the second pic!

--------------------

String em up

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 30, 2008 19:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Jesus Schroeder, 20 years younger! Good call.

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 30, 2008 19:19     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeh! I like the pointy beard though.

--------------------

String em up

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 30, 2008 20:12     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Its been six years since this thread started..

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 30, 2008 20:31     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeh, here's an up-to-date one of me.

--------------------

String em up

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 30, 2008 20:35     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 30, 2008 22:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My girlfriend misses the grey... she's crazy!!!!

Wow!!!! NIA and HV you may look older but I'm sure you still thrash around like you're 23... great photos!!!

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 31, 2008 00:49     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, it's been six years?!? Double-damn, what happened to Patrick???

Here's me a few months ago at the aquarium with my baby. I haven't changed one bit since '06 (well, I do have baby on my hip now). And I have more gray hair, even more so than in this picture a mere 5 months ago.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted July 31, 2008 01:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hypergrrl:
Damn, it's been six years?!? Double-damn, what happened to Patrick???

Here's me a few months ago at the aquarium with my baby. I haven't changed one bit since '06 (well, I do have baby on my hip now). And I have more gray hair, even more so than in this picture a mere 5 months ago.

awwwwwwwww mi hita! keetoo shudi!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted July 31, 2008 06:28     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me(right) 20 years ago, drunk with the Angelripper..

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 31, 2008 07:20     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

unlike some of yall, i feel like im getting younger and younger (dont know who the old guy in that photo with me is).

ps to Schroeder: id watch out for that North Side Kings dude, if i were you.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 31, 2008 11:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man cthon! She is sooo friggin' gorgeous! You happy person you.

I look the same. Well, except for that boob job I had done back in January.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 31, 2008 12:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Auntie Luna:
Oh man cthon! She is sooo friggin' gorgeous! You happy person you.

I look the same. Well, except for that boob job I had done back in January.

thanks, Luna~ i heart my sweet little baby. she learned to crawl this week and i think the good times are over with, tho, haha.

i cant believe you got a boob job. do you have a doctors receipt or something else to prove it?

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 31, 2008 13:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nia:

quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:

total MILF's!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 31, 2008 17:09     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GILFs!

--------------------

String em up

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 31, 2008 20:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Those babies are growing up FAST!!!! WOW.

LMAO (and puking)over the MILF and GILF posts.

--------------------

yawn

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted July 31, 2008 23:00     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
...I haven't changed one bit since '06

Guess I meant since '02.....and Cthon, she's too damn cute!!! She's crawling, huh? Wait till she walks, or better yet, wait until she climbs!

Wait, I can trump that....with my potty mouth, Erin has said 'shit', 'asshole' and 'dumbass'.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 01, 2008 06:57     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Guess I meant since '02.....and Cthon, she's too damn cute!!! She's crawling, huh? Wait till she walks, or better yet, wait until she climbs!

Wait, I can trump that....with my potty mouth, Erin has said 'shit', 'asshole' and 'dumbass'.

Addie LOVES listening to the Masters of Punk Rock, which is baaaad news, haha.

--------------------

winoguy
VoivodFan
Member # 748

posted August 02, 2008 09:47     Profile for winoguy   Email winoguy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Then there's always the drink a shot of Guiness once a minute for a full hour with no pisses allowed.

--------------------

11-7-88 w/ Violence
5-15-03 w/ Sepultura
6-22-08 w/ Anthrax

Interested in CDR trades. Have over 3100 titles in thrash, doom, death, grind, hardcore, NWOBHM, 70's, power etc. I sell on ebay under vladdrac666
http://www.myspace.com/doommetalpatches

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 02, 2008 16:45     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Myself showing the way:

--------------------

"Appearing like Ra"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan