my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 8)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted February 06, 2006 10:44     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Haha Gene $immon$ with a bad day...

--------------------

trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr
trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr ta trrrrr

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 06, 2006 10:46     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh shit! I laughed out loud...like, really fuckin' loud!

Thanks for that Sir Lyckantropen. That rules.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Thanos
VoivodFan
Member # 174

posted February 06, 2006 20:28     Profile for Thanos   Email Thanos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's one of me from my band's website;

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 06, 2006 20:36     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 06, 2006 20:43     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted February 06, 2006 20:46     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow. Arent we a cute bunch. Haha!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 06, 2006 21:16     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
that pic is classic, Pat.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 06, 2006 21:57     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 06, 2006 23:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire:

A Nediam Nori shirt! AWESOME!!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted February 06, 2006 23:52     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
Sorry for poor quality/disgusting subject matter.

HAHA, I was wondering if you would ever post that. Very funny and grim indeed

Alright, here's a silly one of me wearing some worn-out hippie shirt I found in the closet last year:

--------------------

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted February 09, 2006 21:37     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

*bump*

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 10, 2006 08:19     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nuke Fuse:

Lee Dorrian!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 13, 2006 08:17     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
here's a dream-like image of me having a beer.

--------------------

...I wish I knew the one who knows..

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 13, 2006 15:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think most of us here, if not all of us, can relate strongly to the above image.

Heavy Metal t-shirt (tick)
beer (tick)
solitude (tick)

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted February 14, 2006 12:08     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wooo! Yeah! Sadus!

--------------------

String em up

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 14, 2006 13:53     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
I think most of us here, if not all of us, can relate strongly to the above image.

Heavy Metal t-shirt (tick)
beer (tick)
solitude (tick)

...duh ... although your theory sounds very accurate to me; I have to point out that it was my girlfriend who took the pic.

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 14, 2006 13:56     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
Wooo! Yeah! Sadus!

AAATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted February 14, 2006 14:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iiigggööörrr:
I have to point out that it was my girlfriend who took the pic.

Girlfriend? Whats a girlfriend? I'm not following you. Are you sure you're really metal?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 14, 2006 15:09     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, Ok ... I may have been the valentine's day stuff twisting my mind, making me pretend I have a girlfriend.

Mind you, I even considered buying flowers and chocolates for my hand this morning.

I AM SOOOO METAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I RUST WHEN IT RAINS!!!!!!!
AAAAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 14, 2006 15:55     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

I AM SOOOO METAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I RUST WHEN IT RAINS!!!!!!!
AAAAAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*clears throat*...Just have to say I'd like very much to "relate" to the person in that image...if you, erm, catch my drift, Mr. Oh So Metal You Rust In The Rain.

--------------------

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted February 14, 2006 16:47     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

*clears throat*...Just have to say I'd like very much to "relate" to the person in that image...if you, erm, catch my drift, Mr. Oh So Metal You Rust In The Rain.

Sometimes I wonder how I can possibly be related to this woman

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 15, 2006 11:32     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:

... UHHH ..... damn it! ..... *BLUSHES*

A girl who likes Voivod sounds like the perfect partner to share the rest of my life, but you gotta have in mind a couple "small" details:

-The small distance that separates us (I'm in Santiago, Chile. Pretty much the ass of the world)
-I have a girlfriend (though I'm not completely sure about this last fact, after Mr. Helicopter's observations)

However, as I don't want to break your heart my dear, I have to tell you: that pic does a lot for me. I'm just a small ugly loser. The only good thing about me is that I like VoiVod.

Anyway, my ego thanks you a lot!!!

--------------------

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted February 15, 2006 13:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't want to betray the mystique of the Monkey, so I can't post a pic. However, I can tell you that I look very much like a young Benny Hill with worse teeth.

LINE UP LADIES!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 15, 2006 14:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
[QB
The only good thing about me is that I like VoiVod.
[/QB]

Yeah, same here...that and, erm, well. Nothing else really. Just look at my sister's comment, haha.
(Oh, and de nada to your ego, excuse my shitty Spanish)

And Monkey...I seem to recall you saying once that you looked like a young Brad Pitt. And now you've aged so much you look like Benny Hill?!?

--------------------

iiigggïïïrrr
VoivodFan
Member # 176

posted February 15, 2006 15:58     Profile for iiigggïïïrrr   Email iiigggïïïrrr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luna:
[QB]Yeah, same here...that and, erm, well. Nothing else really. Just look at my sister's comment, haha.
(Oh, and de nada to your ego, excuse my shitty Spanish)

Your Spanish is not shitty ... it's just ... brief?
And nevermind what your sister says ... she's just jaelous because she doesn't have the guts to admit she was also stunned by my irresistible charm

...yeah, right...

--------------------

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan