my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 7)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 22, 2005 10:06     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
Heres your cookie ! i made it a pounder. "or was that 2"

enjoy...

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

|  IP: Logged
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 22, 2005 11:58     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa Blacky & Mez, that pic is fucking priceless, me like!!

--------------------

String em up

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 26, 2005 02:21     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me just now being overly evil :

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted March 26, 2005 02:26     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me just then not being quite as evil as right before :

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 26, 2005 14:25     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Backdoor Friends are Best"?! Jesus Mez, my Gaydar just span off it's spindle.

Total Uncompromising Unlubricated Halfordism!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 26, 2005 14:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh, it takes a very observant eye to unlock the message there, congrats for discovering it... I tried to be as subtle as possible!!

The french tickler thought that little sign was hilarious and had to have the photo...

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 26, 2005 18:32     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
"Hey Nuno, you're so fine! You're so fine, you blow my mind! Hey Nuno! [clap-clap] Hey Nuno!"

ah poor Nuno, I'm having terrible mental images of him being violated by a giant rabbit now. He's far too sweet for that kind of punishment.

Still so many people with no pictures, wot are you lot all hiding eh??

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 22, 2005 21:05     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This thread needs a bump, yes it does.

Sorry for the strange dimensions (and the stupid pose - it's irony, I tell you). Taken on matriculation day, so I'm wearing academic dress - bow tie, suit, gown, mortarboard's in my hand...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted December 22, 2005 21:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
World, meet the next PM!! Hey, instead of inviting Oasis to party at your victory party, how bout bring ol' Lord Worm to the festivities.......
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 23, 2005 00:50     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gown?
What fuckn' gown are you referring to then?
some fuckin' gown...pfff

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 23, 2005 01:25     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blimey! What the 'ell is 'matriculation day"? Kinda like Bastille Day? Is it the celebration of the humans breaking out of the matrix and commiting bloody murder on math professors?
Sounds like math to me, and math and I do not get along very well!
Anyway, congrats of your matty day!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 23, 2005 05:41     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why you look vury fetchin' surrrr, Young Master Surrrr if you don't mind me saying so sirrrr! Something in my British Genes made me want to take my cap in my hand and be all differental to you just then, seing you in those robes. (fool Luna! if you saw Him in His robes you'd coo, point and take pictures like some god damn Nip tourist! "oooh look at the british guy, is this, like, how they go ta school here?")

Thats the trouble with these Johhny Foreigner types here who Don't Understand. I don't know anyone else who's got to Oxford. Jolly good show.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 23, 2005 09:18     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
(fool Luna! if you saw Him in His robes you'd coo, point and take pictures like some god damn Nip tourist! "oooh look at the british guy, is this, like, how they go ta school here?")

Thats the trouble with these Johhny Foreigner types here who Don't Understand. I don't know anyone else who's got to Oxford. Jolly good show.

yeahyeahyeah, CopterMan. Trust me You...I had myself a little of the Envious gleam in me eyes.

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2005 14:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We don't get proper gowns until we graduate. It's more like a silly waistcoat at the moment.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 23, 2005 14:53     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blacky:

mezzy asked me to post this photo of him. voila!

HAHA I don't remember seeing this before!

Great photo, speaks volumes

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 23, 2005 14:56     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
This thread needs a bump, yes it does.

Sorry for the strange dimensions (and the stupid pose - it's irony, I tell you). Taken on matriculation day, so I'm wearing academic dress - bow tie, suit, gown, mortarboard's in my hand...

This just goes to show that you don't have to LOOK metal to BE metal

--------------------

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted December 23, 2005 20:13     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
This just goes to show that you don't have to LOOK metal to BE metal

Pictures do exist of me in corpsepaint if you'd prefer.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 24, 2005 11:02     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
Pictures do exist of me in corpsepaint if you'd prefer.

ooooh, please post those too!

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 24, 2005 14:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES, do as the lady asks!

--------------------

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted December 24, 2005 17:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
no

--------------------

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted December 26, 2005 00:23     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted December 26, 2005 09:29     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yay!

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted December 26, 2005 10:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ay

--------------------

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted December 26, 2005 10:18     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Let's 'ave em!!

--------------------

String em up

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 06, 2006 09:52     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, I know it's late, but I finally got the picture off my phone. Here:

Sorry for poor quality/disgusting subject matter.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan