my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 6)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 30, 2003 07:12     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i feel like such a poser. btw that voivod t-shirt above just crushes me. the bottom pic was to be the first time i seen myself (right-handed) on a picture.

the poster on the top left is just some dude on a dragon, it had no title i got it from spencers gifts, and the bottom left poster was of a skull&bones above it read death-zone or danger-zone. and that small pic is of the Ozzman ! yes it was Maiden and metallica all the way, back in the day. almost every pic i seen from that era, i was in a metallica or maiden shirt.

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 09, 2004 21:23     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatröss revealed !

that was then.

this is now...

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted January 13, 2004 17:27     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's some new pics of me for y'all to drool over.

Playing my 2 year old daughters drum set.

Rockin with my least favorite geetar.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted January 13, 2004 18:45     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Age 10

Last year. I have no idea why I was holding my breath.

--------------------

"If thine enemy wrong thee, buy each of his children a drum."

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 13, 2004 20:51     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nice KISS shirt Greg, like me your last mullet was around age 10.
and get a look @ Nuc. that smile has not changed.

Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted January 14, 2004 00:07     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hätross, your pets are super cool! I especially liked the pic where your 2 dogs are traveling in the back of your pick-up truck (the one w/ the rotweiller staring at the cat is pretty cool too! Do they get along well??).

I used to have a dalmatian too. He was 7 years old and was diagnosed with a brain damage last year. Since it wasn't treatable and he was suffering like crazy, I decided to have someone to give him a lethal and painless injection. Really, really sad...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted January 14, 2004 19:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Eddy:
Hätross, your pets are super cool! I especially liked the pic where your 2 dogs are traveling in the back of your pick-up truck (the one w/ the rotweiller staring at the cat is pretty cool too! Do they get along well??).

I used to have a dalmatian too. He was 7 years old and was diagnosed with a brain damage last year. Since it wasn't treatable and he was suffering like crazy, I decided to have someone to give him a lethal and painless injection. Really, really sad...

thanks... its a long story, but you can tell it in their eyes in that truck picture, somehow dogs are really good at picking up on your vibes.
by that time i was halfway through mississippi state and was coming from virginia.
my two dogs did get along with all our seven cats.
sorry to hear about your dalmation, they are really smart dogs after they get over that hyper stage, which seems to take a real long time for that breed.

my cats

.Shithead /this cat would sleep right up next to your ass
.Travis /after Randy Travis, her idea
.Karma /after Satriani song
.Bud /his tail was docked off, he also like to eat MY budz
.Skully (hehe yup) patches on his back looked like a skull
.Baby /mother of all the litters & our first
.Spaz /self explanitory

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 16, 2004 13:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Gloomp:
Age 10

Last year. I have no idea why I was holding my breath.

The GloompMeister revealed!!! Good to see ya. Sorry we couldn't have met up when I was up in your part of the country couple of months ago.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 03, 2005 05:47     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OK there is finally a picture of me hosted on the net, I am being "attacked" by my friend's dog:
Yes, I am stoned.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 03, 2005 19:00     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha....is that dog stoned too Infusor???
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 03:07     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I wouldn't doubt the dog being stoned too, maybe that's why she's trying to eat my face! It's half wolf and half border collie, her momma dog was shagged by a wolf one night out back I heard

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted January 06, 2005 07:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last anyone saw of King Kula, his 1973 Sunglasses, and Moustache...

(Remember this, MonkeyMan?)

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted January 06, 2005 08:03     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
The last anyone saw of King Kula, his 1973 Sunglasses, and Moustache...

(Remember this, MonkeyMan?)

HAHA, poor shark, having to eat your shades too

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted January 06, 2005 13:03     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've printed that up and posted it by my compooter here at work!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 19, 2005 21:22     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Outcast:
I was pondering the idea to ask Warcorpse what he'd think of putting up a small section with small pics of all of us, so we can put a face on those *names* we've been talking with for some time now.

This is kind of achieved now, thanks Emlyn!

That's an idea!!! Most of the links on here are dead now, I & still have no idea what most of you guys look like.. probably nothing like the scary mental images I have conjured up!! Although Mez looks a bit like Bruce Dickinson ho ho ho

--------------------

String em up

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 20, 2005 10:53     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is my gay ass short hair again, seems alot of my old links are gone in the previous pages.

This was taken about a week or so after ozzfest last year and i was healing from sunburn, it was during a side tour of some of the bands on the ozzy ticket and i spent a solid hour in the pitt with my pitcam during the DevilDriver set, when SJR came on they kinda sucked and i didnt feel like listening to Phils rhetoric so i took off outside to get my cd signed by the cool cats im am in the photo with.

anyone can guess the band i'll give ya a damn cookie.

So wheres the rest of you guy's... 'updates' ?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 20, 2005 14:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Head Villain:
That's an idea!!! Most of the links on here are dead now, I & still have no idea what most of you guys look like.. probably nothing like the scary mental images I have conjured up!! Although Mez looks a bit like Bruce Dickinson ho ho ho

Like Bruce Dickinson?? Is that good or bad? I need to post another one(sounds like HV wants to see)...who could I get to do it for me? Nia??

Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 20, 2005 14:53     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh definately good!!

--------------------

String em up

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted March 21, 2005 10:09     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

mezzy asked me to post this photo of him. voila!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted March 21, 2005 13:23     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's as camp as a row of tents!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted March 21, 2005 19:20     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heya Mez flowerboy!

by unpopular demand me drunk in??...somewhere

Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted March 21, 2005 19:33     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Rock is not dead

Metal is cool

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted March 21, 2005 22:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:

anyone can guess the band i'll give ya a damn cookie.

That's the singer from Lacuna Coil.

*waiting for the damn cookie*

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 21, 2005 23:26     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You got it Slay... i did'nt want to announce aloud for fear of ridicule, but after i thought about it, i never even heard of this fine band until all the VVF's here at the site turned me on to them. It was back when i first heard the female vocals of Sharon from 'Within Temptation' somebody suggested to check out L.C.

I have'nt listened to Within Temptation since that day !

Heres your cookie ! i made it a pounder. "or was that 2"

enjoy...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted March 22, 2005 09:31     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Makes my eyes red just looking at that bag.
Heh.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan