my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 5)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted September 03, 2002 13:37     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the winner gets to be nailed to my door to putrify.

my fridge is empty, I even thrown out the inside door decorations. some stuff read: Best before 08/98. Horse radish paste has an interesting texture and smell after a while.

I found a bottle of fish sauce (cock brand, no less)that was just foul evil. I kind of regret throwing it away, it could've been turned into a hell of a prank. On the other hand, I could've been charged with bioterrorism.

Oh, and in case i forget (or i'm passed out), Happy 9-11 everyone !
see ? i'm not a party pooper !

something funny:

Yasmin Alibhai-Brown Independent - 02 September 2002

"...In fact, if your ancestry is in the so-called Third World, you cannot but question the theatrical anniversary we are about to experience. This week, we will be manipulated by emotional stories about babies who were born on that day in New York, healthy babies to two parents who feel damaged. I wonder how many of these sensitive couples remember 2 December 1984? Would they recognise the name Bhopal? And, if they did, would they recall that between 16,000 and 30,000 Indians were choked to grisly death by acid fumes, and that 500,000 were wounded? In his book, Five Past Midnight in Bhopal, Dominique LaPierre calls this "the most murderous industrial disaster in history". Read this, if you can, without screaming. A young girl with bells on her ankles was piled in with the dead, still alive with frothy bubbles coming out of her burnt insides; Muslim graves had to take 10 victims each; hearts, livers and spleens tripled in size and victims drowned in their own secretions.

An Indian court last week reminded the world that, 18 years on, Union Carbide, the American company responsible, and the chief executive officer James Anderson have escaped justice. So do US couples who gave birth on 2 December feel a sense of horror?..."

==========================================
Phoebus, arise
And paint the sable skies
With azure, white, and red

|  IP: Logged
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 03, 2002 18:55     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yo, this is me, at all my vacation glory in Fortaleza...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 03, 2002 19:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn, Slayman, no long hair. And no Slayer shirt. My image of you is now shot. Ha, ha!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted September 03, 2002 19:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Damn, Slayman, no long hair. And no Slayer shirt. My image of you is now shot. Ha, ha!

Actually I've got a Slayer tee. But no long hair. I had a pic from my law graduation I was gonna post (with a damn suit), but I thought vacation would fit better here...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 03, 2002 21:36     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So many evil names from a bunch of good lookin' upstanding citizens!!!

Who'd a thunk it?

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted September 05, 2002 03:12     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by manipulator:
[QB]An Indian court last week reminded the world that, 18 years on, Union Carbide, the American company responsible, and the chief executive officer James Anderson have escaped justice. So do US couples who gave birth on 2 December feel a sense of horror?..."

==========================================

...There are too many people in India anyways. haha Just kidding...Well they found that asshole coincidentally the next day or so at his "vacation home" in the Hamptons in New York. Good job Greenpeace!!
///|||\\\
By the way I still haven't found a scanner yet (or a decent picture for that matter) but people say I look like a white Jesus (which I'm not very proud of to say the least!)

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 26, 2003 18:18     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess I missed this one.

Here I am a few years back, but I have not changed a bit.
I have just returned from ...you guessed it!
A D.R.I. Concert.

I was quite plastered and irate, because we were pulled over by the cops
on the way home, and after this was taken I tackled the photographer -
who was also the drummer of my band at the time, Vapo Slobs.

The 2 feet of hair is there, but tied back, as it is today.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 26, 2003 21:12     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The TangoMeister!!! And some of us on the chat we're just talking about resurrecting this thread. We need to get some of the new people on here.

Dude, I can see your in dire need of that VoiVod shirt. Hahaha... Cool hat though!

Voivod
VoivodFan
Member # 222

posted March 26, 2003 21:40     Profile for Voivod   Email Voivod     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, there's my user info pic, which shows how I look now, and...

Before I cut my hair.

Live on the decks @WAMH.

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 27, 2003 11:20     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No metal pics here, sorry.
I'll post 2 hobby shots instead.
Me on a nice mountain in Norway before takeoff:

And one showing what i had for dinner the following two weeks:

John the fisherman...

MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted March 27, 2003 20:40     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I guess it's my turn. This is kind of cool, although for some reason, I can't view all of the images. Some of the pictures just appear as an X. What do I need to view them? (Sorry folks, I'm not very computer savvy). Anyway, I don't mean this as a plug, but this is honestly the only way I know how to show myself. That's me on the right.
www.mp3.com/deathandtaxes

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 27, 2003 21:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
sorry i missed this thread back in the day
some say i look like a young Josh Homme. without red hair and intense animal magnetism. well, he had those two things going last weekend when he was strolling thru my hotel lobby with a drunken wench over his shoulder, anyways, haha.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted March 27, 2003 21:36     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by vroomfondel:

John the fisherman...

HOLY CHRIST, MAN!!
That is a FEEESH!
What is that thing, a humpback whale?

Well, done, Vroom

quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
I guess it's my turn. This is kind of cool, although for some reason, I can't view all of the images. Some of the pictures just appear as an X. What do I need to view them? (Sorry folks, I'm not very computer savvy).

They are just dead image links.
It is usually caused by a host like GeoShitties that
won't allow remote image linking - either that, or they are just gone.
I think 'Corpse helped out some of those.

BTW, I am D/Ling some Death & Taxes right now.

OK, time for all these newbies to show & tell!

Cockroach
VoivodFan
Member # 115

posted March 28, 2003 07:47     Profile for Cockroach   Email Cockroach     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On the following link you can find my picture (if anyone interested). I'm on the right, my girlfriend on the left. Despite the similiarities you can notice on the picture, we're NOT relatives!
http://www.bio.umass.edu/biology/kunkel/bc_fm.html

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted March 28, 2003 07:57     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To Cochroach.

I think she was a lot cuter than you man
But tell her to do something about those hairy legs...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 04, 2003 19:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice pics Daddy!! Good to see what my Finnish pal looks like.
Motordeth
VoivodFan
Member # 153

posted May 04, 2003 22:34     Profile for Motordeth   Email Motordeth     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Warcorpse we want to see who is behind VVFAN!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted May 04, 2003 23:14     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now thats a classic !

great pics Väindaddyo'

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 05, 2003 03:00     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys...those pics were taken with a Nokia phone so they're quite blurry. In real life I sometimes have expressions on my face that resemble 'normal', and I can even keep my eyes open actually! Too bad that never happens when someone's shooting me... I used to have a Scott Ian hairdo (no hair), but everybody thought I was a skinhead so I had to let that look go. Those darker areas on my chin and around my mouth represent facial hair in the photos...man those pics are blurred!

PS. I second Motordeth's post! I'm curious to see the Great Old One Lurking Beneath The Screen!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 05, 2003 10:44     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's something vintage and embarrassing at the same time.

Let's rewind to early may 1988, exactly 15 years ago.

Yup, that's me under that mullet. Was 14 years old, just had my first bass, got my homemade Voivod shirt on and those gay ass shorts that were all the rage at the time.

None more thrash metal.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 05, 2003 17:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
Here's something vintage and embarrassing at the same time.

Let's rewind to early may 1988, exactly 15 years ago.

Yup, that's me under that mullet. Was 14 years old, just had my first bass, got my homemade Voivod shirt on and those gay ass shorts that were all the rage at the time.

None more thrash metal.

As one of the chicks over at VV.com says, "Never underestimate the POWER of metal!!!"

Amalthea
VoivodFan
Member # 301

posted May 06, 2003 03:57     Profile for Amalthea   Email Amalthea     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Skulhead - I believe those "gay ass shorts" were called "jams." At least that was the trendy middle-schooler lingo down here.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 27, 2003 15:40     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
in 1988 this guy was known as the mullet crusher, he claims to have never had a mullet either.

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted September 28, 2003 01:14     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh you've seen one red 'X' you've seen them all, I always say.

(you need to host those pics somewhere where remote linking is allowed; Warcorpse or I can help ya)

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 29, 2003 09:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's pretty fuckin' metal.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan