my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 29, 2002 08:13     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's me (middle):

web page

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 29, 2002 08:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Outcast...Definitely a Trippin Pic, man!

Mezcalhead...You crazy Southern Camo-wearin, Gun-totin, Mountaineering, Rabbit-shootin NUT, you! I shouldda known that you would be asking about Hexonxonx's Weapon!

Some of us have Guitars, others GUNS!
(Mezcalhead probably has a Combo Guitar-Gun!)

H...great Pic! You hid those Straws underneath all that Hair pretty well!

Emlyn...Alex Lifeson Jacket??? What were you thinkin? hehehehe! Looks good though!
Bring back the Blacky-cut!

NOW FOLKS!
There have been a few who are mysteriously ABSENT and hiding in the Shadows on this Thread!
Warcorpse! El Indio! and the rest of you who know who you are! Come-on guys! If i can show MY ugly Head with Sunglasses & Upper-lip Hair...so can you folks!

This is all gettin pretty scary!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 29, 2002 08:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Jethro.. That looks suspisiously like the backstage room at the Underworld! I take it you got to hang out with the prong boys for a while. Killer. I also hear that they'll be back in october. See you there!

Kula man... that smudge of you has to be taken from a security camera in a bank!! The expression on your face says: "oh shit! I'm fucked now!"
Haven't managed to scroll past it yet without a chuckle! Fucking genius, man!

Emlyn... get that blacky hair back!! That rocks!

Foot
VoivodFan
Member # 60

posted August 29, 2002 12:01     Profile for Foot   Email Foot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm not a regular poster but Mezcalhead brought this thread to my attention. So I thought what the hell?

(edited 'cause Warcorpse was kind enough to help me out and also because angelfire sucks ass)

Foot
VoivodFan
Member # 60

posted August 29, 2002 12:54     Profile for Foot   Email Foot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Let me give foot a helping hand. Angelfire is bad for hosting images.

Thanks 'Corpse!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 29, 2002 14:31     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's such a great photo h! Foot's pic is like something out of "How to Get Ahead in Advertising." And Space Monger you look like you're posessed, lol. But who knew that Mezcalhead would be so cute? You've blown your tough guy image toots. And uh, 'corpse, we're still waiting on yours!!

I almost forgot, Skul, stop eating small children. I know they're tasty but they're really not very good for the digestion.

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 29, 2002 14:44     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahhh yes, lots of interesting photos.The good 'ol red-eye does work wonders in pictures doesn't it? Well the pic doesn't show that i was shootin' stick against Jack Luminous, he must've had me in trance for that one, lol!

Mezcal, i pictured you wearing a cowboy hat and a George Jones shirt. harhar! I was thrown a loop on that one. Kudos Shroeder for getting the ball rolling.

We're all waiting on the mighty Corpse now!

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted August 29, 2002 15:25     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
When i used to read books, the visualization of the characters in my head was usually pretty vague
so it went w/ this board, some of you didn't have faces
it was all so cerebral (well, at least, when i posted, it was)
that's why i thought the internet was cool: we were all just entities in the machine

now, that has all been dashed to pieces

i declare this thread evil and will stand by warcorpse and el indio and whoever else in not posting a picture (although i've got a great idea on what to do)
close this thread, warcorpse, for everyone's sake

i think you are all petty for doing this
i mean, imagine if you are reading a book and someone comes along and gives you pictures of the characters

in conclusion, hahahahahahahhahahaahahahah....(laughing insanely for hours).......
then, i think to myself:"wait a minute, there is no L in DIO and there is no Britny Fox w/out Dizzy Dean"

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 29, 2002 15:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, Big ol hairy Poo-Poo on you, party-pooper!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 29, 2002 16:03     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I almost forgot, Skul, stop eating small children. I know they're tasty but they're really not very good for the digestion.

"GET IN MY BELLLYYY!!! I want my baby back baby back baby back rrrrrribs.."

Is that right, dear? Ok. I had already put a frozen 4 year old to defrost for supper but i guess i'll call for pizza instead... At least pizza is boneless!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 29, 2002 18:20     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, it is quite difficult to de-bone a child. Have you tried boiling them first in an enormous copper cauldron? In the middle of the dark woods, with bits of carrot floating in the bubbling surface?

If anything, you should wait until the child is old enough so that it's skull has fused together. Then you just get some of those things you use to eat lobsters with, and...um...er...I'm not sure if this is really the right forum for this...

Damnit, it's that Venom album I just bought! It's turned me into the Child Catcher!!

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 29, 2002 18:31     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cooking indeed is the best. The flesh will be very easily separated from the bone. I suggest roasting the flesh shortly after that.

Does anyone of you already know they taste like chicken?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 29, 2002 19:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by space monger:
Ahhh yes, lots of interesting photos.The good 'ol red-eye does work wonders in pictures doesn't it? Well the pic doesn't show that i was shootin' stick against Jack Luminous, he must've had me in trance for that one, lol!

Mezcal, i pictured you wearing a cowboy hat and a George Jones shirt. harhar! I was thrown a loop on that one. Kudos Shroeder for getting the ball rolling.

We're all waiting on the mighty Corpse now!

Yeah, that was one of the few days I wasn't wearing my black Stetson. Wore it all the way through Texas. Nobody seemed to notice. I want to get one of those rattlesnake hatbands for it. Now that would be suave. Especially with a "Possum" t-shirt.

Hex, what is Maral? Deer? A bird?

All this talk about cooking is making me hungry. I think I'm gonna step out my front door and pop off a couple of squirrels for Beau's supper. He's likes them when they're still kicking.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 29, 2002 22:38     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Me, myself and eye...

That is all you need to see...

Cheers!!!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 30, 2002 05:22     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Um, I guess I kind of look like member #2, maybe not as tall though.

Like member #2???

Warcorpse looks a lot like Blacky... Hey, I told y'all he was a cool guy!

We demand a pic!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 30, 2002 05:22     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Foot - that pic rocks! Good work fella!
I get the feeling we've all seen a pic of the corpse somewhere..... or maybe I drank too much last night!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 30, 2002 06:05     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
the only digital pictures i have are about a year or two old. ill work on it today,besides i need to look cool for my shoot *schroeder man you look kinda familiar*
Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted September 02, 2002 08:10     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice people here!!!
But i missed the King Kula image... Could anyone do something? It's my fault? Some KKS cloacking Device?
Very nice room shroeder!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted September 02, 2002 14:55     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hatross:
*schroeder man you look kinda familiar*

I see you're from the Virginia area. In the 80's I did a show on a cable station for Dundalk Community College where I interviewed local bands, one of which was a group called BEOWOLF (i think) from VA. I used to go to tons of local band shows when I lived in B-More. There was another great VA band called SKELETON that I also interviewed...cool guys, great band.

I don't know where else you might know me from. What's your background?

Helldriver, I've worked very hard getting my room to the state it is in now. I had all 3500+ cds in boxes for 7 months before finally getting the tower racks which save so much room and hold 1040 cd each (gotta buy 1 more for the future). Theres some detail work I need to do on the built-in computer/stereo area to finish it off before I'm satisfied. Thanks for the compliment.

I thought everyone on this forum looked like Nuclear Vampire (except NIA)...luckily the recent picture everyone has posted proved me wrong

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 02, 2002 14:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats what the Nuk looks like after a hard day at work!

I have been avoiding asking for help in posting my Picture, but just might have to.
I posted it on my Yahoo Voivod Group page & linked to it from here...but it was only visible for 24 hours or so. Yahoo (which owns Geo Cities) really SUCKS in trying to link an image to. As many of you know.
Oh, well! Thats the way it is.

Great pic, Nuc! My Favorite Holliday, All-Hallow's Eve, will be comeing up soon & you are already dressed for it!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted September 02, 2002 17:43     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Nuclear Vampire should win some sort of Voivodfan prize!

How about NIA's phone number? ho ho ho

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 03, 2002 07:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted September 03, 2002 07:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Prize? Who wants to give me a prize? I like prizes.

No offence to NIA (sorry darlin'), but I have a much better prize in mind - tickets to see BLACK CLOUD!!!

Plus, I don't think either of our significant others would appreciate the telephone bills. We live rather far away from each other!

Oh, and I'll need airfare and lodging too. And warcorpse gets to go too. He was cool enough to post the pic for me. Thanks, dude!

Who is paying for this? When we get our tickets? Will there be a limo at the airport? Can we jam with the band? This is gonna be so much fun!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted September 03, 2002 10:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No offense taken NV - as much as I was hoping to get hot and heavy with you on the phone, I see your point about the phone bills. I guess we'll just have to stick to IRC chat, huh?

I don't think the prize is exactly what you think it's going to be. I heard you get to take the Greyhound bus to Montreal where you are met by the Manipulator who whisks you away to his spacious 1 1/2 for a delicious meal of whatever is in his fridge - probably beer. Later he takes you to the show where you get the special once in a lifetime privilege of loading in and loading out in the cold, but since you're from the Prairies, the Montreal winter won't seem too bad...

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted September 03, 2002 10:32     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spacious 1 1/2? That sounds like my place. hehe. I could have a bowling alley in here.

and wtf, a contest? I didnt see that.

Seriously, if i get the chance i'd like to drive down and catch Black Cloud... it'd be cool... As long as i get to hang out with Nia and the blackster and everyone else for a while. I was supposed to go MTL in august but everything fell apart everytime i'd say i'd go. Ah well. There's always november.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan