my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 24, 2002 05:56     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Is NIA Banfield actually NOITALL?!?!

Inquiring minds want to 'know it all'!

|  IP: Logged
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted August 24, 2002 08:26     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall, That was seriously amazing and just totally hilarious. That picture of Blacky with his hands up is priceless. Thankyou!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 24, 2002 08:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hell yeah, I bet that is her Schroedman! She looks kind of like Uma Thurman, except prettier of course. That was weird seeing Blacky in a suit with short hair.

THIS SHOW IS GONNA KILLLLLLL! Hmmm... November 9 eh...And I'm about to go out with a chick who works for Delta. Can somebody say buddy passes... Yes, I think this is one relationship that needs to work out. Something to ponder....

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 24, 2002 09:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe! That was amazing NIA! ....not too sure about the blue wig tho
neutrino
VoivodFan
Member # 22

posted August 24, 2002 11:10     Profile for neutrino   Email neutrino     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
looking forward for more VFN Reports !

i'm on the right of the Eiffel tower (they missed me with the death ray...)

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 24, 2002 17:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY CRAP!

You people are scaring the shit outta me!

First there was Emlyn, then Skulhed (who i wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley), then HatrossRig and his stare of Death!

NoItAll and Blacky...You guys are so Suave and Ultra-Hip! Ah! The life of the Jet-set!

I LOVE THE HAIR! Nice Suit, Blacky!
It sent CHILLS up my spine to see a Picture of you with that Beautifull Instrument.

Thanks NIA! That really made my Day!
You are #1 in my Book!

Green Goblin
VoivodFan
Member # 99

posted August 25, 2002 18:04     Profile for Green Goblin   Email Green Goblin     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Blacky, Hi Noitall !

Was nice seeing you last night ! My wife cooks a mean lasagna, no ?

Blacky, this interview is funny and priceless. Now, the next time you come to my place for dinner, I want to see you in that suit ! Cooooollllll, man ! Nice work, Noitall !

In fact, you should wear it on November the 9th with sunglasses and a hat and we could call your all-star band, Blacky and his Blues Brothers Band.

Thanks for the wine ! Thanks for coming and thanks for the nice evening !

We'll do it again soon !

Take care, my friend.

Kisses to Noitall !

Green Goblin

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 25, 2002 18:18     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What do you mean you're not sure about Nia Banfield's blue wig Skul??? That's star reporter hair at its best. Are Noitall and Nia Banfield one and the same? I don't know, I've never seen them together...

Yep, Green Goblin, your wife is quite a cook. Since you haven't posted a picture of yourself, I'll do it for you (one from before the chemical explosion, and one of the after effect):

Strikingly similar, wouldn't you say?

Some background on the GG -

He is Spider-Man's greatest enemy; he has been, almost since the beginning. A maniacal manifestation of Johnny Hart's chemical-induced insanity, the Green Goblin has done more than any other villain to wreck the web-slinger's world.

Powers: An accident involving an untested, experimental formula granted Johnny Hart superhuman strength, a heightened intellect and an accelerated healing factor -- at the cost of his sanity.

more

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 25, 2002 19:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't think it really a wig, but your actual hair, and the blue dye sometimes leaks into your cranium and makes you goofy.

You're secret identity has been revealed, what kind of powers does the blue hair give you anyway?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 25, 2002 19:33     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blue hair dye would probably be the least of my problems, lol! Hmmm, my secret powers...well the ability to manipulate images on the Internet through the magic of Photoshop might be one, another might be the uncanny knack of creating drama by offending every person in a room with a single sentence from my big mouth, and third, I'd have to say the ability to make people participate in goofy art projects whether they want to or not!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 25, 2002 21:57     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I beleive we are ALL powerless when we are pitted against your super-strengths, you just described.

We are at yur mercy.

I'm glad you are fighting for the good-guys.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 25, 2002 22:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey I got magic powers too... I can take a beer and make it empty in a matter of mere minutes! I'm a professional, please, dont try this at home.

Houdini aint got nothing on me. Ha!

As if that wasnt enough, sometimes people rub my tummy for good luck. Worked for Buddah, didnt it?

Speaking of food, i'm sure Green Goblette's lasagna is quite a feast for the entire digestive system. But lemme tell you, you havent lived til you've had Le Spaggetti à la Skul. Several pounds around my midsection cannot be wrong. Best pasta this side of Chef Boyardee, indeed. I've been told it works best with heaps of Rolaids for seconds, too.

Uhm... ok now i'm getting hungry. I think i'm gonna have breakfast now so i can sleep a while longer tommorow. Aint i smart?

(please dont answer that)

ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted August 26, 2002 03:11     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
nia your really funny.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 26, 2002 07:28     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NIA, there is no way on EARTH that anyone here can top that! Well done!!

Then again, wait 'til you hear my Burt Bacharach "E-Z Listening" version of Into My Hypercube! Or filthy OTT "get the fuck out of here!" industrial take on 'Psychic Vacuum Cleaner'. Or my slide n' banjo bluegrass Fuck Off & Die!

Voivod music is the Sacred Cow, which is why I must destroy it. They're going to regret ever writing them, oh yes.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 26, 2002 12:11     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sir, if you can come up with goods, I will gladly pay you a handsome fee for a recording of that.

I'm not so sure that someone can't come up with something better than my kick at the can. Anyone know where Snake's restaurant is???

Green Goblin
VoivodFan
Member # 99

posted August 26, 2002 13:29     Profile for Green Goblin   Email Green Goblin     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi Noitall,

Merde ! Now, everyone will know my secret identity ! Even wimpy Spider-Man !

Got to go ! Must prepare my famous pumpkin pies just in case this wimpy romantic super-hero shows up !

Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

Snake's restaurant is on Masson near 7th or 5th Avenue if my memory does not fail me ! It is a sausage place near a biker place. Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhh ! My kind of place ! I am flying there right now.

See ya !

Green Goblin

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 26, 2002 14:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Watch out for this Green Goblin, folks!
He keeps trying to get our very own Superhero, Blacky, injured!

I'm gonna have to blast him with my Gamma-Ray again!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 26, 2002 15:12     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was hilarious!!! NIA, your report is great!!! You look really cool with the Blower bass... Also, you are really attractive too, if I'm allowed to say so...
We need more NIA PICS!!!!!!!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 26, 2002 19:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Green Goblin! Hey! (Little off subject here.)
I gotta ask you a question!

The other Day when Nia & Blacky came over for Dinner...did you play the Band SYMPHONY X on the CD Player?
Nia said you played a bit of Classical / Metal blend Music & i was wanting to know if it was Symphony X.
I have just discovered this Band & think they are great!

If it wasnt, then what was it?
Gimme some good leads, GG.
Thanks!

I will refrain from blasting you with my Gamma Ray (Like Space Ghost) till you awnser.

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 26, 2002 19:12     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMfuckingG that was really cool... you never told us you were THAT close to Blacky... makes me wonder, are you Blacky's girl? Hmmm...
Green Goblin
VoivodFan
Member # 99

posted August 26, 2002 21:33     Profile for Green Goblin   Email Green Goblin     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello King,

Do you think that a simple gamma-ray can take care of the all mighty Green Goblin ? Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Ah !

Have you met my little brother, Incredible Hulk ? What ? You did not know we were related ? You know many people with green skin ?

He was mad ! I had to calm him down with a piece of my famous pumpkin pie ! Lucky you but next time, you won't have it this easy...

But seriously, Nia / Noitall must have been talking about the German band, Rammstein. I like them even better than Ministry !

I will have to check your band, Symphony X !!!

If I succeed in getting it, I will let you know what I think. If you check Rammstein, let me know your thoughts.

Take care, my friend.

Green Goblin

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted August 27, 2002 00:25     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall...that was a clever set up resembling
a CNN news report headline(about news the fans really care about!!!). Seeing the ominous "Black Cloud" with his storming "Blower Bass" is always
good to see, and the news about the live gig sounds like it would be much fun! Too bad I'm in Houston and won't be able to see this le grande spectacle! Hopefully someone will tape this! Anyways, do you know about an old project of Jean-Yves' called-GOD'S WORST NIGHTMARE?(it was supposed to be a cross between Stooges and Voivod-much more dirty and chaotic)

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 27, 2002 05:44     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It seems that Blacky has mastered the art of 'interview-facial-expressions'! What a pro!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 27, 2002 10:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yOU ASKED FOR IT...
YOU GOT IT...
MY UGLY 'MUG'...BUT I LOOK COOL WITH A VOIVOD SHIRT ON!!!
I was going to wear a blue wig but I knew I wouldn't look as good as NIA!!!

Here's some pics of my computer/music/studio room (my world). http://home.mchsi.com/~davidschroeder1/Schroeders_Nev/My_Studiox.html

Mu wife and I have done all the work ourself. We gutted the closet and made a biult in area for the computer and stereo. The cd towers hold all 3530+ cds from my collection.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 27, 2002 12:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent picture Schroeder.
Now I'm waiting for a few of you other regulars to post something, you know who you are. *cough cough*

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan