my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Show Yourself! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Author Topic: Show Yourself!
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 18, 2002 14:59     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's what I do all day at work, aside from being on this forum and playing on-line mini-golf. I fear that I soon may be sacked.
http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/tobacco/helicopter.html

(Thats me with the specticals. My hair looked cool last year when it was a crew cut, and I imagine it will look good next year when it is again long. This year is the in-between year of endurance and mockery by others.)

So, what do you guys do? Earn your salary?

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 18, 2002 20:03     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn, you have really thrown the gauntlet down with that one, I'll have to work extra hard to come up with something to meet that even half way. Stay tuned...
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 18, 2002 21:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, really, like.. how the hell do you top that? Besides, i dont lead an interesting enough life to go on and show the world. Sad, eh? Maybe i should snap pics of the laundry tommorow, yup, that'd be good enter-fuckin-tainment! Pah.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 19, 2002 05:32     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been working on how many pints of guinness it takes to induce memory loss on the average hippie.
The results are conclusive.. but I forget what they are right now.

Scott L of MFPS
VoivodFan
Member # 105

posted August 19, 2002 09:10     Profile for Scott L of MFPS   Email Scott L of MFPS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Show yourself???

How's that??

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 19, 2002 10:13     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice shirt, dude!

btw, welcome aboard!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 19, 2002 10:18     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Scott, those harmony vocals on your sound clip crack me up! Nice one.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 19, 2002 10:25     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

I'm not crazy.. i'm not crazy... i'm not crazy...

Scott L of MFPS
VoivodFan
Member # 105

posted August 19, 2002 11:11     Profile for Scott L of MFPS   Email Scott L of MFPS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What sound clip are you referring too??
Scott L of MFPS
VoivodFan
Member # 105

posted August 19, 2002 11:27     Profile for Scott L of MFPS   Email Scott L of MFPS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm glad we crack you up, we are going for the best 'Comedy troop in Michigan" if you didn't know.......
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 19, 2002 12:48     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h, if you ever feel like having a Guinness pint-drinking contest, I'M IN!!! I have quite a few years of training in that domain and will kick your ass

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 19, 2002 13:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:

I'm not crazy.. i'm not crazy... i'm not crazy...

Yes...you are!

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted August 19, 2002 21:22     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I couldn't resist...

...and if you stare real hard, you can make out Ynys, hidden somewhere in the drums pile...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 20, 2002 05:20     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ynys Trebes:
h, if you ever feel like having a Guinness pint-drinking contest, I'M IN!!! I have quite a few years of training in that domain and will kick your ass

Ho Ho Ho!!! I love a challenge! Young man, I am certainly up for this one! You probably should realise that I am far from amateur status myself! And besides, it's always more fun to drink with someone who appreciates his pint!
Although I doubt the guinness you' were weened on is anything like the real thing!
Let the ARSE kicking commence!!!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 20, 2002 07:39     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I'm in!!

A Guinness drinking contest between myself and h would be quite tiresome for spectators. Nothing but two chaps drinking pint after smooth, black pin, on and on and on into the night.

To add a new twist I suggest a variation on this theme, i.e. last man sitting.

Each person sits at the pub table (fresh pints are brought to them by a third party) and the contestants proceed to drink Guinness. The first person to get up for a piss is the looser. I last played this in The Bridge in Elephant & Castle, and the winner (my singer) managed a spectacular six and one half pints. I managed about half that, but I weighed much less than he did..

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 20, 2002 07:55     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sounds like fun to me.. six and a half eh? Could be painful! I managed 4 pints before pissing last night while watching the football... only cause I was waiting for half time, mind.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 20, 2002 09:17     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, you guys never heard of my legendary pee holding tank? I can drink all night and flush the tank only when I get home... 6 pints and a half? geez, that's girly stuff
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 20, 2002 09:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's an idea! remove the bladder and get a tank installed!!!
No need for that really. Us English don't mind sitting in our own piss for days... months... uhhhh I forget what comes after that!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 20, 2002 11:55     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
West Ham was it, h? Never mind, mate. Early days. ho ho ho

I had thought of getting a pair of old man's incontinence pants, some rubber tubbing and two hot water bottles. The hot water bottles would be straped to one's thighs, thus the piss would collect in an ideal position and also facilitate a built-in central heating system for the long walk home in the snow. They could then be emptied on a Coppers' head before running of laughing at such mischief!

And h, London lads my enjoy sitting in their own urine but we Essex people prefer other fluids.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 20, 2002 12:15     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
heh heh - yeah it was west ham, but I was rooting for the other lot! That double from Lua Lua put me at the top of my work fantasy football league! Early days indeed.
And if beer drinking is at stake, I'll sit in anything!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 21, 2002 03:20     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...I once read a while back in some interview that Alain "Alien" Jourgenson would wear depends (old fart diapers) when he was on one of the Lollapalooza tours because he would walk around in the crowd and didn't want to wait in the long lines at the port-o-pisser!
By the way "Helicoptor" that was a funny story you posted there. I'm a quite experienced roller (check my occupation in my profile) and after seeing that rolling machine I think I need one so I can retire!

As far as showing myself, I can't right now because I'm in the psychic vacuum.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 24, 2002 00:07     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

FACT OR FICTION?
http://deckno.com/black_clouds/index.html

(Emlyn, my hair looked cooler last year too. )

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 24, 2002 00:57     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
THAT was really cool NIA!! Blacky looks like he can kick mucho ass even in a suit!! I dig the little "VFN" sign in the studio too. Well now I know what is going on Nov. 9, too bad I'm 3000 some-odd fricken miles away!
To re-iterate that was cool to post that and you are now blessed by the Blower bass itself

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 24, 2002 04:08     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That was excellent NIA!
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted August 24, 2002 04:56     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i curse you all!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan