my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » The Worst Metal Band???? (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: The Worst Metal Band????
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 18, 2002 12:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is the absolute worst metal band? I mean lets try to be more creative here than just throwing out Poison. I want you to tell me the name of the most useless bunch of trash to ever pick up their instruments.

I'm gonna go with WILD BOYZ. The glam band that didn't quite make it to the big time. Read these lyrics:

Here it cumz in your face
Hold yo' ass we gonna shake this place
Get down a boogie, woogie
We got the groove that u can taste
2nite we gonna do some rock an' roll
An shoot the rhythm right through your soul
Cum on let's rock this place
Gonna stik it in your face.

I think they only had one album. It was entitled UNLEASHED. And it guess what? On the album sleeve the band was behind jailbars.

Let's not even talk about the music.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2002 12:25     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dangitt Mezcalhead!
I WAS gonna say Poison...buy since you wont let me...

Stryper
Cinderella
Faster Pussycat
Guns & Posers

This makes 2 very Controversial Threads started today!
(We are just asking for trouble, arent we?)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 18, 2002 12:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
C'mon now, Kula, Cinderella? They did have that one tune that was halfway decent. I can't think of it but you know it was their big tune. At least they could play their instruments. I'm looking for bands at the BOTTOM OF THE BARREL.
AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 18, 2002 13:56     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any nu-metal band. Don't know why this shit is called Metal anyway. As for glam: anyone remember Tigertailz? I hope you don't. They were bad for your mental health.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 18, 2002 15:08     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Love Bomb Baby! Fuck me, I'd forgotten all about those Tigertailz bastards!!

I think it's cheating to just put a sub-Poison band, since this thread is called Worst Metal Band, not worse hairspray waste of oxygen group of fuck-wits who thankfully all the companies dropped like the shit they were the second Kurt sold a few LPs. Also, no German bands because that is shooting fish in a barrel. Leave Living Death out of this.

Worst Metal Band?

1. Metallica for crimes against their own name!

2. Megadeth for outstaying their welcome by at least the entire 90s.

3. Iron Maiden when they had Blaze Bayley.

That'll do.

Oh no, hang on, I just remembered how fucking shit Disturbed are. Fucking hell, THEM. And Heathen. And all them cunt nu-metal bands n'all.

AngelRat
VoivodFan
Member # 88

posted August 18, 2002 17:12     Profile for AngelRat   Email AngelRat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Metallica? Thought this was about METAL! Not a bunch of wannabe-Oasis fags. Unbelievable THEY ever made 'Ride The Lightning'.

So many bad Metal bands in history. I seem to have forgotten all their names. But please don't remind me, I will have spandex-filled nightmares.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 18, 2002 20:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Platinum Blonde?
Helix?
Sword?
Coney Hatch?
Kick Axe?
Honeymoon Suite?

I could go on, but I won't. I know not all of these bands are really metal. Good god, I know I have a Faster Pussycat record somewhere. No f-f-f-foolin'

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted August 18, 2002 20:20     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Krokus.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 18, 2002 21:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CREED! I just remembered i hate CREED & theyre Christian asses!

Oh Yeah! Speaking of Christian crap...I hate the Christian HANGNAIL. The pretty-boy Americans who have polluted a good Name with theyre short-hair, goody-goody CRAP!!!
GGGRRRRRRR!!!!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 18, 2002 23:06     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's so hard to decide. There are so many shitty 'metal' bands it sometimes makes the rest of the genre look bad! Here's a few choice nominees for 'worst metal band ever':
Thor
Vixen
X-Cops
Enuff Z'Nuff
Stuck Mojo
Lizzy Borden

and the winner of the 'worst metal band ever' goes to...

Quiet Riot

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 19, 2002 08:43     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There's a bunch of those cheesy old '80's bands that i liked simply cuz they were cheesy in the first place... Thor was a laugh, so was a bunch of others. Sword were amazing (Metalized, baby! I still listen to that record). Even fuckin' CREED has some redeeming qualities (completely unoriginal but they've got hooks).

I think the worse band ever (as in untalented, and being shoved down our throats regardless) is probably fuckin' Limp Bizkit. They've got it all... a gay ass name, an arrogant prick of a singer, the whole shabang. Media whores, too. Fuck 'em.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 19, 2002 09:24     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Angel Rat and Skulhed have the undisputed shitter-than-shit bands sewn up. Limp Bigshit and that whole nu-metal crowd. Man... I've yet to hear anything even remotely interesting from that scene.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted August 19, 2002 10:11     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, but h, I don't really see you as a "Smash Hits" kind of guy. That stuff is throwaway pop.
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 19, 2002 12:26     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
maatkk, somehow I knew your vote would go to Krokus!!! LOL!!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted August 19, 2002 12:30     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
W.A.S.P.
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 19, 2002 14:44     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
About W.A.S.P.!
The real Blacky (Voivod) could certainly told us with he did to the false one (hi hi hi) back in 1984 at a Metallica concert at the Mtl Spectrum!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 19, 2002 17:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YES, How could I forget about the mighty QUIET RIOT???? My vote goes to them for numero uno sackoshit. Krokus comes as a close second. Sorry Wild Boyz, you have to drop to number 3.
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 19, 2002 23:17     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREEN JELLY

GUNS N HOSERS

INSANE CLOWN POSSE (are we wrestlers? are we actors? are we musicians? chords and talent? what are they again??)

El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 20, 2002 23:23     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Noitall recently posted:
quote:
Platinum Blonde?
Helix?
Sword?
Coney Hatch?
Kick Axe?
Honeymoon Suite?

I'm embarrassed to remember back in the mid eigthies I was associated with this local stoner hard rock band called Marauder (I used to live in the same "hell house" with a couple members of the band.) and one memorable evening they did a show opening for Kick Axe. Pretty hilarious! Another evening they opened for (GASP!!!) this horrible local glam rock band called Pretty Boy Floyd and some other forgettable metal band (whose claim to fame was they once opened for Ozzy at the Coliseum) at the New York Theater on Commercial. Pretty Boy Floyd has to be the most pathetic band I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. For some crazy reason Floyd used to come on stage with a 12 gauge shotgun loaded with blanks and then start shooting it at everyone! Actually, I must admit that was pretty funny, but everything else about them sucked horribly... Come on Noitall, are you trying to say that you did not like Helix's "Rock You"? I've always hated with a passion Honeymoon Suite and that other pathetic band Glass Tiger! As far as Platinum Blonde goes, I don't recall ever liking them though I must admit I did check them out a few months ago at the Commodore. If you would like, I could post here a message which I posted at another website about my drunken escapades on the night of that performance! Sometimes I wonder why I'm still even alive!
Okay here is my picks for the alltime worst bands of all:
1. Bon Jovi
2. Cinderella
3. Cinderalla Rockafella (The name says it all. Another horrible local rock band. I was at this club once where they were filming a video which was supposed to be aired on MuchMusic and unfortunately I fingered the camera! :eek)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 21, 2002 00:17     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did Helix even have any other hits besides Rock You?
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 21, 2002 01:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Remember that stupid group "ANVIL"? They had some suckass video called "Mad Dog" that me and my friends would always crack up at.
I might be offending some people but I also hate "Accept". That cheese video for "Balls to the Wall" is so stupid!! At the beginning there's an explosion and the group (I hate that fuckin' ugly bald-ass grunter of a singer) crawls out from under a pile of fake-ass Godzilla bricks. What a JOKE!!!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 21, 2002 06:11     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
NITRO
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted August 21, 2002 06:22     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.thisishowifeel.com/nitro/nitro.html
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 21, 2002 11:06     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YIKES!!! Somebody tell that unamerican dude where NITRO's jam space is!
Queenraper
VoivodFan
Member # 94

posted August 21, 2002 12:53     Profile for Queenraper   Email Queenraper     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
-In Flames
-Man-0-War
-Arch Enemy
-At the Gates
-Any euro-trash bullet-belt wearing plastic axe wielding makeup wearing woman-haired fag metal bands pretty much suck too.
-OR-

Anything released by Century Media Records, excepting maybe Cryptopsy and maybe something I never heard of yet.

-0R-

See "SPIN" magazines top 40 "metal" albums of all time. They even included Led Zepplin! (If I considered Zepplin metal, they'd be at the top of my worst metal bands list.)

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan