my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Least-Favorite Voivod Song (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Least-Favorite Voivod Song
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 21, 2002 16:08     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I Disagree with you all on M-Body. I like the song, i like Negatron and Phobos a lot too. It shows a different kind of Voivod. My Pick would be.......

None of the Above, AR has it's good moments though...

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 21, 2002 19:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is quite interresting to me to see the diversity in what Voivod songs you people dont care for.

While Paul likes the song M-Body...it seems that the majority of you do not. Including me. I actually think it is COOL that there was a vote FOR M-Body! It is also interresting to see that different songs from Angel Rat are also amongst the most disliked. I like EVERY song from that Album!

But of course, my Terry Brown loving warped brain would!

I am REALLY getting eager for the new VOIVOD with Jason Newstead! I am dying to hear what direction they will be going. One thing is for sure though...whatever direction they choose to go...i am sure to love it anyways.

VIVA LE VOIVOD! TO THE DEATH!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 21, 2002 21:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
I Disagree with you all on M-Body. I like the song, i like Negatron and Phobos a lot too. It shows a different kind of Voivod. My Pick would be.......

None of the Above, AR has it's good moments though...

Damn Paul, that is hands down my fav on AR and still one of my fav Voivod songs overall, just because the lyrics are so damn cool.

I've yet to post anything regarding this topic due to the fact I don't really want to say I hate any of the songs, even though I don't like listening to some as much as others.

I'm going to stay off this one

Helldriver
VoivodFan
Member # 46

posted August 30, 2002 08:25     Profile for Helldriver   Email Helldriver     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I totally agree with Shroeder!!!
Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted August 30, 2002 08:45     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I may be a purist (shame on me ), but I usually skip bonus tracks on CD versions...
nothingface
VoivodFan
Member # 58

posted August 30, 2002 09:07     Profile for nothingface   Email nothingface     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I with maatkk and schroeder in that I refuse to single out any Voivod song as one I don't like, but M-Body is just not a Voivod song. It sounds like Voivod is covering someone else's bad tune.
Foot
VoivodFan
Member # 60

posted August 30, 2002 10:27     Profile for Foot   Email Foot     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nothingface:
It sounds like Voivod is covering someone else's bad tune.

In that vain I'd have to put my vote down for DNA. "The DNA is DOA all across the USA". That has got to be one of the most moronic sentiments ever expressed in lyrics. I want to fold inside myself whenever I hear that shit.

As for not singling out songs as sub-par, I'd have to disagree. Voivod's definately got its fair share of stinkers. Thing is, it's all relative to how high the bar was set.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan