my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » question...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question...
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 15, 2002 13:46     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I've been unable to access the "other" site for a couple of days now. I can get into the dates etc but not the "general discussion" - is anyonelse having the same problem?........or does this mean something else......?
 |  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 15, 2002 14:38     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That site was closed down. Psych!

It's been slow over the past while, sometimes clicking on 'today's active topics' works instead of trying to go directly into the general forum.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 15, 2002 16:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yuri knows there is a problem and is trying to figure it all out.
Other than that, there are certain "Rules" one must abide by when Posting over there.
Trust me on this. Be carefull what you say.
Certain Posts and Topics can be deleted and have been. Certain persons have been banned.

Good luck!

space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 15, 2002 18:42     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its pretty slow over there, but you can still get into it(at least i can anyways) it just takes a little time and patience.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2002 18:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who cares?
You're not missing anything of value!

Am I holding a grudge?

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2002 19:10     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nah, you're not holding a grudge... i know i'm not (tho i still resent the motherfucker... how contradictory is that?)

Anyhoo... there's really fuck all of interest there. But above all, it's not FUN there. Hell, we got Blacky on board, fuckin' Johnny Hart, fuckin' King Kula, Noitall and all her nifty links, dammit we've got it all! And most of all, you have moi (i know.. i'm being humble again... I really shouldnt.)

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 15, 2002 19:13     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks guys. I had a bad feeling I'd been banned for inadvertantly mentioning this site in my last post, but it seems all's well.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2002 19:20     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who is Johhny Hart? Montreal musician? Somebody famous we should know about? Blacky's drinking partner?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2002 19:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Former manager of the band (actually the first), also built the Iron Gang and ran it from '84 to 88 until the Manipussbator (you're welcome) took it over. Also use to have the Metal K.O. magazine up here in Quebec back in the day.. of course all those Iron Gang ads werent a coincidence
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 15, 2002 19:30     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Metal K.O. Logo by Michel "Away" Langevin de Voïvod!
(From the Aggression website)

Also, JH is just an all around cool guy.

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted August 16, 2002 10:10     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Skul', lick my toad and get high !

ah! CP 127, i used to manage the iron gang from blacky's closet when first got the job.
smallest mail order office ever !

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 16, 2002 10:38     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by manipulator:
hey Skul', lick my toad and get high !

Uh.. non, chu gêné. Une pointe de tarte au poil s'rait bon parzempe..

Hey while you're here i got a question for ya.. When you used to run the club, what was the busiest period? How many orders per week, for example, that you had to honor?

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted August 16, 2002 10:56     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
actual orders not counting fanmail, i'd say an average of 15 a week, but I could be offmark, that was a long time ago. One thing for sure is everybody got there stuff late. I was the Gaston Lagaffe of the metal world.
Blacky and I fought a lot over it and at some point I decided i'd rather keep him as a friend instead of as a boss. Good choice since i got him to be my nurse last sunday after a bike crash.

You know your dealing with a heavy metal nurse when you get your open flesh wound cleaned up with isopropyl alcool.

motherfucker !

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 16, 2002 11:04     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hehe... talk about "last care"! Lesson learned, kids... dont go to Dr.Blacky if you's got a bobo.

"Oh look, what's that, a blister on that knee? Must amputate!"

manipulator
VoivodFan
Member # 12

posted August 16, 2002 11:26     Profile for manipulator   Email manipulator     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i'm pretty sure he suggested amputation at neck level.

The red cross is turning to blaaaaaaack!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 16, 2002 12:01     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
omg, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying...
El Indio
VoivodFan
Member # 18

posted August 23, 2002 00:39     Profile for El Indio   Email El Indio     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The last few times I tried to post at the "other" site, a crazy error message would appear and accuse my of trying to hack into the site! Not only that, but my (GASP!!!) I.C.Q. number was recorded! I guess nobody wants me to steal the source code for the site! I e-mailed the sysop about this problem and received a message about my browser being out of date. Which is funny because I always run the most advanced version of Netscape 6 available! I never was that fond of Microshit I.V.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan