my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Skul shoots, Skul scores..!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Skul shoots, Skul scores..!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 14, 2002 20:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm happy as a pig in shit!
wooooo!! *grabs the cat and hugs it, like she gives a shit*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=898447459

(Didnt mean to brag cuz you guys probably have that thing already, but this just made my whole fuckin' month!)

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 14, 2002 21:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Congradulations Skul!
That is an excellent investment!

Are you gonna put it up on your wall for display?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 15, 2002 06:37     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WAY TO GO!!!
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2002 08:28     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
Congradulations Skul!
That is an excellent investment!

Are you gonna put it up on your wall for display?

Thanks

Up for display? Maybe sometime down the line... First i'll probably just hold it and look at it for a week straight going "This is so fucking cool".

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 15, 2002 11:40     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Are you gonna sleep with it under your pillow? Maybe not cause it's vinyl.
That's the kind of cool shit that Ebay was made for, congrats Skul!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2002 14:20     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi ellesaittout... Yah, i dont think i'll be able to sleep with it, unfortunately.. its just one of those things..

Speaking of Ebay. i heard Lemmy is going to get his moles cut off and auction em off on there... Yah, like i'd pay money for ugly little piece of human flesh... doesnt matter who had em in their face for 50 years..

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan