my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Holy Terror Website..........

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holy Terror Website..........
Scott L of MFPS
VoivodFan
Member # 105

posted August 14, 2002 10:16     Profile for Scott L of MFPS   Email Scott L of MFPS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey people, to the administrator of this site.......HAIL. Wonderful Job. I have built a website devoted to the late great Holy Terror . I am a huge VoiVod fan, butHoly Terror is my favorite of all time!! Check it out.
 |  IP: Logged
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 15, 2002 03:32     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey Scott! I really enjoyed your site - excellent - quite a nostalgia trip too (looks misty eyed out of window.......). Keep up the good work!
cheers ,J

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 15, 2002 08:51     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh... Fuckin' Holy Terror, man! I still spin Terror & Submission from time to time. Good ol' speed!
Serpent
VoivodFan
Member # 43

posted August 15, 2002 10:04     Profile for Serpent   Email Serpent     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Damn nice website about one of my old favorites. Their albums are still great after all these years.

Too bad Kurd isn't in a real metalband anymore. That's a loss for all HT fans.

Scott L of MFPS
VoivodFan
Member # 105

posted August 15, 2002 11:25     Profile for Scott L of MFPS   Email Scott L of MFPS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
quite a nostalgia trip too (looks misty eyed out of window.......)
That's funny Yeah, I don't know if you guys read my bio page on there, but I like spent 10 years trying to get in touch with someone from Holy Terror. Well, I finally did and that site is the result, there is a lot more going up soon. I got to meet Kurt a couple of month ago and he is the coolest dude!! Talked with Floyd on the phone a couple of time, all the guys are hopefully going to put some of their own stuff up there. But they are all real cool. We can't find Keith though, anyone have any idea, let me know.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 15, 2002 14:30     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very cool site! Those live mp3's are killer.
Have you read the Snakepit mag interview with Kurt in issue #9? Great article.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan