my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » For your pleasure!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For your pleasure!
Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 09, 2002 14:30     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey,
here's some pictures from my personal collection.
Voivod live at The World War III Festival, Montreal, Quebec 11-30-1985
Enjoy!
The World War III FestivalWWIII pics

Warcorpse, go ahead use them for your site.

Iron Gang's comming!

|  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 09, 2002 14:35     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
FUCK!!!! SHIT!!! COCK!!! CUNT!!! Those pics simply RULE!!!! Hey, Vacarmes, did you actually were there??? You took those pics??? Fuck, I truly envy you!!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 09, 2002 15:05     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOW! Those picture are KILLER!

You have been keeping these from us for how long now? hehehe!

Thank you for sharing them with us!

This Forum is the best!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 09, 2002 15:06     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HOLY SHIT! Fuckin' cool pics!!!

Thanks for sharing those Vacarmes! Very nice indeed!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 09, 2002 15:39     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for posting those Vacarmes.
Did you take the photos? If you did, did you use some kind of filter? I really like the way they turned out, kind of hazy but with nice depth.

Greg Gloomp
VoivodFan
Member # 29

posted August 09, 2002 16:18     Profile for Greg Gloomp   Email Greg Gloomp     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's the best shit ever!
I've never seen any photo's of the WWIII show and those pic's look exactly like what I thought went down that weekend.
I WANT THAT BACKDROP!!! I wonder if they still have it?

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 09, 2002 16:42     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Am I insane or the last pic (#12) is not from the WWIII???...Vacarmes???
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 09, 2002 17:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very nice indeed. Numero uno has become my wallpaper.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 09, 2002 22:07     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics Vacarmes.

Hey Warcorpse, what took you so long to get them onto this site.

You da man

Va¢ärmeS
VoivodFan
Member # 47

posted August 09, 2002 22:08     Profile for Va¢ärmeS   Email Va¢ärmeS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad you guys appreciate!
Gerfat was right #12 came from a show in Quebec City on 07-02-1986 where Voivod played with Celtic Frost and Aggression.
You know, I got so many pics in my personal collection. Back then I took all the photos with a 1000 ASA kodak film, thats why they are so gainy.
By the way I had photos of others bands who was on the WWIII festival (Celtic Frost, Possessed, Nasty Savage and Destruction)
Maybe next week I can post somes!
Any interest...

Iron Gangs comming

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 09, 2002 22:13     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Do you know how many cans of paint Piggy and I put on that back drop? We didn't need anything else for over a week afterwards because of the paint fumes! But it did look good, that banner was 15x15, Away and Snake glued on the mack-tack, took us about a week to finish.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 12, 2002 10:25     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, this IS cool stuff, Vacarmes. As if you didn't know that already...

Oh, I'd also love to see the other bands' pics. Possessed, Destruction, Celtic Frost... Yummy!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 12, 2002 16:55     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Tom G. wrote a Frost book, we need a Voivod book. Even if its a 'unauthorized' version or simply a PDF file on the Internet, I'd pay money to download it.

I will authorize it! you're right there are always great stories to be told.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan