my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » ANother UFO post

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANother UFO post
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 04, 2002 01:10     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was watching the History CH today and they said "on this date in 1990 the largest volume of UFO sightings for one day occurred in Belgium and Germany". Apparantly that night (august 3-4) some 3000 people reported seeing "strange" objects against the night sky. We ARE not alone?...
 |  IP: Logged
Azathoth
VoivodFan
Member # 98

posted August 04, 2002 02:05     Profile for Azathoth   Email Azathoth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes! I find it interesting also that Europe apparently does not keep UFO sighting as classified as does my country the US. I happened upon one show where a general in the Swiss or some neighboring countries military did a presentation to the media. He had a TV screen with radar trackings on it and when on to show that were following a specific dot on the picture. He said the UFO was at one point, landed on the ground, and then it shot off a mile in the sky in one second! He said no known technology on earth can do this. Apparently some anti-gravity science is known to them. From other things I've read, they have harnessed other forces of nature quite beyond our perception.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 04, 2002 06:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Alien Autopsy was a very interesting program to watch, to say the least. Does anyone know if this was a hoax, or if it's still 'unproven' to be real.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted August 08, 2002 00:51     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha that crap IS a hoax. I mean, Holywood could of done better.(Did I say Holy wood? Well I'm too fucked up to backspace.) Has anyone ever heard of "probing an alien?" not that I would want to ;>
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 08, 2002 08:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Probing an Alien! OMG!

Not unless she had six Breasts and Wrap-around Legs!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan