my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Anachronism (again)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anachronism (again)
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 03, 2002 23:40     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey all,

I'm posting this up here because I got impatient waiting for someone to respond to my post in the trades section...

But I gotta ask, has anyone heard this show? If so can you spare me some comments on the quality, or details of the set (which seems to be made up mostly of covers). I mean this is pegged as the first Voivod show ever... Any info would be mighty cool! Warcorpse, Noitall, Blacky? Funny stories are welcome too!

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 04, 2002 12:17     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL! Yeah, I am dying to hear this show! Been after this one for a while.

Schroeder,
VsGreg's site has a pic of the sleeve artwork HERE! You can check out the specifics there.

I had a friend that had this tape way back (but I didn't know she owned it at the time)! I lost touch with her over the years and when me and another friend finally tracked her down, we found that she gave the tape away! Arrgh! She wasn't all that big of a Voivodfan after all! Although she did give me a red vinyl copy of Broken Bones "Dem Bones"! Cool!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 04, 2002 18:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN WHAT A LIST OF SONGS TO COVER BY OTHER GREAT BANDS!!!
Budgie
Sweet Savage
Motorhead
Venom

I NEED this too

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neutronboy2000
VoivodFan
Member # 71

posted August 05, 2002 00:50     Profile for neutronboy2000   Email neutronboy2000     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, Chaosmongers! I heard this show a long time ago(about '88) from a pen-pal(and fellow Voivod-maniac) from Montreal. I do have a copy on tape...Does anyone have either of the gigs Voivod did w/Dio or even their Montreal show w/Motorhead? Or even the tape with Snake singing Nanoman?
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 05, 2002 06:06     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You've got mail, Mike!
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 05, 2002 13:01     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Outcast!

Thanks man! I tried responding to you but (once again) my email was returned. I'll shoot you another email to your home address.

BTW - Did you get my last email about your package going out + the Kreator link? All is cool on this end!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan