my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » H......Where are you?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: H......Where are you?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 03, 2002 19:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Please Email me at my Profile Address if you can, Sir. I have a small question to ask.

Guess what I found today at CD Warehouse!?
(Used CD Store here in Dallas.)

HANGNAIL - Ten Days before Summer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I about shit a Brick when i came across that!

Have the Stereo CRANKED on 'Side/Slide' right now!
That Girl Vocalist sounds HOT, Man!

You guys are KILLER!
Now we need a HANGNAIL DVD!

Email me!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2002 08:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
H!!! You are BACK!!!
I noticed you were posting.

Nevermind about Emailing me though.

I ordered Two Hangnail CD's Sunday for a friend and asked in the Order if you could
autograph them.

See how fameous you are now!??

Anyways. Its no big deal if your busy & all that. The Music is enough. He has never heard Hangnail & it will blow him AWAY!

Cheers!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 12, 2002 10:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Kula....
Been away from the computer for a just over a week (took some time off work to write riffs!!!).
That girl vocalist IS hot!!! Haven't seen her around in a while. She lives about 300 miles from where I am though. Think I'll give her a call and see what she's up to. Last I heard she was singing for a band called Lopus. They were / are pretty cool mellow rock. I'll let you know if they're up to anything...

I'll look into the cd ordering thing and make sure that there's extras in the package! I guess someone didn't like the cd if it's in a second hand store

Uhhh... guess this is probably boring as hell for the rest of the voivodians to read so I will email you directly about it as soon as I hear from the folks who do all the online ordering malarky. They usually let me know pretty sharpish so that I can add notes & special requests in!!
Cheers for spreading the word man!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 12, 2002 11:34     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
We're always thrown into the 'stoner rock' scene. Dunno if we fit there... don't care either!! But we get stoned and we play rock. But so do Voivod!!!!

Anyway, check out our site here: http://www.hangnail.org

Or go direct to a bunch of mp3's here: http://www.hangnail.org/downloads.html

Thanks for the interest. I'd like to know your opinions, good or bad! Cheers!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 12, 2002 11:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hangnail are one of my most favorite Bands right now.
Theyre CD's get more play time in my player than any other.

Order both the CD's.
You will be happy you did.

Thanks H! Look forward to hearing from you.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 12, 2002 17:38     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
With all the praise 'h' got from KKS and myself, I'm sure he was bound to run into a few people that didn't take to what Hangnail was creating. Shit, my friend at work who ordered everything from Hangnail and then found a Japnese copy to add to his collection, still brings in either one or both of the Hangnail cds into work everyday.

BTW 'h' when are the new acoustic songs going to be put online?

Also thanks for the extra window stickers you sent with my order (way back when). I just bought a new truck and it's going to be the 1st sticker to violate the vehicle!!!

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2002 05:45     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hexonxonx - thanks for taking the time to check it out. I'm surprised you listened further than one track if you weren't into it!! I think it's pretty basic instant stuff, so I don't think that you'll come back to it in a year and suddenly love it!! heh heh, it's nowhere near that deep! Just a bit of fun.
Maybe you might prefer the band I was in before. We really wanted to be Voivod in that one! download one of these, if you feel like it: http://www.hangnail.org/history.html

Schroeder - cheers again! As for the acoustic stuff... I just really haven't had time to mix it all down. I've got alot going on with 2 side projects right now, as well as trying to hold down a day job (which consists mostly of spending all day on this site ). I'll get around to it at some point! Treat your truck to an oil change on me, eh?!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 13, 2002 06:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I never realized he was gone.....

Ha,ha. Just kidding there hman.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 13, 2002 07:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Always here in spirit, man!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan