my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » TROLL

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TROLL
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 22:06     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Slithis is a troll!

Wow, this must be some kind of sign that the board is getting popular.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 01, 2002 22:27     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, indeed!

[ August 01, 2002: Message edited by: X-D ]

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 01, 2002 22:29     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is quite interresting watch this all happen right before our eyes!

Viva La Warcorpse!!!
(did i say that right French people?)

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 23:29     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure Jhary, er, John Bevington, will get bored sooner or later. He's boring me anyway.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 01, 2002 23:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, it's fun following you around the net moonglum22, er, John Bevington. It seems the people here hate you too. (ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS, EH?)
http://www.blistering.com/news/newsdet.php3?ID=3259

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted August 02, 2002 04:47     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The bastard was also sighted on the Celtic Frost board lately...

Hey King Kula, perhaps you should try: "Viva le Warcorpse". "la" is the feminine article so Warcorpse might get angry at you. All the more since he speaks some *nice* french words...

Good! You're all making efforts, in a few months' time, this board will be 100% french speaking... OK, kidding.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 02, 2002 06:51     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
Wow, it's fun following you around the net moonglum22, er, John Bevington. It seems the people here hate you too. (ALWAYS TYPE IN CAPS, EH?)
http://www.blistering.com/news/newsdet.php3?ID=3259

Damn, I hope this tour comes through Atlanta. Maybe in September. I'd love to see In Flames.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 02, 2002 08:53     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Outcast:

Hey King Kula, perhaps you should try: "Viva le Warcorpse". "la" is the feminine article so Warcorpse might get angry at you. All the more since he speaks some *nice* french words...

Good! You're all making efforts, in a few months' time, this board will be 100% french speaking... OK, kidding.

Oops! I didnt know that. Sorry Warcorpse for calling you a girl.
(Please dont ban me.)

VIVA LE WARCORPSE!!!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 02, 2002 11:21     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
By the time of the nazi posts at yuri.com, I was one of the guys bitchin' them. Even started a post beggin' for them to go away.

Now, on the other hand, I realize I was wrong. The poor bastards just want the kind of attention they don't have in their regular lifes. Let's be comprehensive!

Slithis (or Jhary, or John, or Troll, whatever...), come on, we are all friends and we will help you with your affective problem.

Come on, folks, let's have some caipirinha. Even you, Slithis! But yoooours is a special one, with my special guest ingredient. What, this skull in the bottle? No, it's nothing, nevermind...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan