my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » To President XD

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To President XD
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 31, 2002 16:20     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi XD,

I wonder if you got my cd's and if you like them. I emailed you before but never got answered. The ones you sent my are really nice.

Paul

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 31, 2002 17:34     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Paul,

Hmm... Weird, I got your email and replied. Yes, i recieved the cds in the mail late last week! Thank you very much! The Atzmooz show is a particularly good!!! I'll try shooting you another email today!

Thanks again! A VERY excellent trade indeed! I have been enjoying the discs a lot!

Cheers!
X-D

pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted August 05, 2002 02:42     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi XD, Sorry calling you President XD instead of General XD.
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted August 05, 2002 09:53     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I remember somebody from the other forum who had that Atmooz show in NTSC video (the guy who actually filmed it in Switzerland never replied to my email about it, and neither did that other guy from the other forum... that "nothingface" guy i think).
I know there are two versions of that video (one from onstage on the side, and one from in front of the stage).

Regardless, anybody who's got this puppy in NTSC, what the fuck are you waiting for? E-me!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 05, 2002 10:26     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, It's cool paul! As long as there's an X-D in there somewhere... I know it's directed towards me. The "General" part was actually a brain fart on my part when I registered at Voivod.com some two years ago! Ah, so I passed it off like it was intentional. I actually just registered the "X-D" over there so I may start using that all over. Cheers!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan