my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Ze Return of the Hed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ze Return of the Hed
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 27, 2002 21:15     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sup peeps?

Yup, that's right. Big Papa Skul is back! Did y'all miss me?

uhm.. wipe that smirk off yer face.

Yah so i got exactly 763 kilometers in me right now so i'm gonna crash soon... one big hellride! Caliss chu racké..! If i had a beer for every winnebago i saw on the road today, i'd be pretty sloshed.

I brought back with me the old (though basically brand new) shirt that Queen Bitch from the Iron Gang sent me with the wrong size in early '91. It's white, and it's a large. It's the Dimension Hatross one. I'm tempted to let go of it.. what do you think?

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 28, 2002 00:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
SKULL!!!

Yep. This place has gone to HELL.
...and its all Mezcalheads fault.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 28, 2002 16:44     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Skul, how was the Gaspe?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 28, 2002 22:37     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
SKULL!!!

Yep. This place has gone to HELL.
...and its all Mezcalheads fault.

Actually...i would like to change that.
The place going to Hades isnt really Mezcalhead's fault.
Its HATROSSRIG's fault!!!
He's the one who started the 'KKS is Satan' thread!
It was all downhill from there.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2002 04:56     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
I brought back with me the old (though basically brand new) shirt that Queen Bitch from the Iron Gang sent me with the wrong size in early '91. It's white, and it's a large. It's the Dimension Hatross one. I'm tempted to let go of it.. what do you think?

If you're trying to tell me that this puppy is up for sale, then I'm more than interested!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 29, 2002 09:21     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
To h:
Yah man... i might be selling it.. It really is of no use for me, other than be able to say "Yah, i got that one", cuz i never wore it (i think only like 3 times when i lost tons of weight due to sickness. hehe.. urgh). So i was basically askin' you guys if you think i should keep it or sell it or whatever. Yup. Instead of havin' it rot in my old closet at my parents' house... If it was an x-large, i'd wear it.

To Corpse:
No, it aint like that one. It's the Iron Gang shirt, so there's just the Hatross-type skull in the front with the logo, and "Dimension Hatross" written in the back. It's just white with black ink.

To A-sait-toute:
Ouais, c'tait cool au boutte ŕ Gaspé. Y'a fait beau toute la semaine, j't'allé campé pis tout ca. J'aurais dů resté une semaine de plus, j'voulais plus partir! Anyway, j'ai trippé comme un osti d'malade pis c'tait l'fun

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2002 09:21     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool...
I already have the shirt that Warcorpse has posted.
If I were you I'd hang onto it, but if you are thinking of selling, let me know as I'm definately interested. I'm a skinny bastard so I might fit the thing!
Any chance of a scan / picture?

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: h ]

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 29, 2002 09:35     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont have a scanner...
However, if someone has the old Iron Gang catalog handy, maybe they could scan it from there for all to see. Maybe VSGreg already has it up on his "collection" site, but i lost the url...

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2002 10:07     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Anything like this?
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 29, 2002 10:49     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yah, well, that's the Killing Technology skull, but that's basically what it looks like, just with a slightly different skull (y'know the one that looks like it's got a helmet on)... very much like the one on the intro page of this very site.

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: Skulhed ]

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 29, 2002 11:54     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well... let me know if you're getting rid. I'm interested ( depending on HOW ill you were when you wore it!! ).
Anyway, if you'd rather trade than sell, I have a few contacts in the UK merchandise biz, so I can sort you out a whole new wardrobe if you want!!! Although all of the metal stuff is a bit 'nu' unfortunately... but you never know. I might be able to find you some stuff. Otherwise email me with a price, and we'll haggle!!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan