my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Interesting... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Interesting...
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 25, 2002 14:56     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Came across this while snooping around on Google today... could it be a sign of things to come?

Voivod Store?

Strange things are afoot these days...

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: X-D ]

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 25, 2002 15:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
OMG!!!! What is this you have found!???

First Blacky himself throws us into a dizzy....and now THIS!

I feel rumblings in the VOIVOD domain.

The Monster is soon to arise!

Serpent
VoivodFan
Member # 43

posted July 25, 2002 15:15     Profile for Serpent   Email Serpent     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice discovery, XD.

Going to check it out when they open but what are they going to sell?

Gasmask with Vod-logo?

Anybody ideas?

Serpent.

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 25, 2002 16:53     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's awesome!
Can you imaging everyone in the front row at a Voivod gig wearing gasmasks? That would be cool. Great visual for a video too.
Did any of you go to the "M.Media" section? They have WMA samples of Negatron and Phobos available for downloading.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 25, 2002 19:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So who in Montreal is doing this? I'm gonna email him/her and find out. A Vodhead or member or ex-member of the group?
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted July 26, 2002 01:07     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good call Mezcalhead, i wonder who is running this store too.

Sure sounds good though, even better i might not have to pay in fuggin' American funds for my stuff either (sorry Americanites)

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 26, 2002 03:20     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And tho logo at the top really looks the same as the one on the the official site.

Who's G?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 26, 2002 05:00     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Curiouser and curiouser! It all leads me to believe that we are getting closer... much closer to that all important new record. And hopefully tour!!
Mezcal - keep us informed if you get a reply from the email, eh?
Cool.

G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 96

posted August 02, 2002 17:19     Profile for G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM   Email G-SPOT-MUSIC.COM     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all of you in VoivodFan.
My name is "G".
I am a friend of Voivod.
I am also their Tour Manager on most shows.
I take care of the Merch, and the soon to come On-line store for all your VOIVOD stuff.

If you have any suggestions or ideas for merch please e-mail me.

merch@g-spot-music.com

Thanks

"G"

VOIVOD LIVES

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 02, 2002 17:44     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
EXCELLENT NEWS!

I have just sent you an Email on my Idea.
Please pass it along to Voivod if you can.

I look forward to Tshirts, Keychains, Stickers, Hats, Rare CD's, Action Dolls of Snake...

POSTERS!!! WE NEED POSTERS!!! (or at least i do.)

Thanks and WELCOME TO VOIVODFAN!

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 02, 2002 17:57     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey 'G'! Thanks for posting! The store looks pretty cool! Can't wait to be a paying customer there!!!

I suppose emailing these suggestions to you would be the smart thing to do, but maybe I'll post 'em too, for fun (and 'cause I'm bored at work today)...

1. Iron Gang demos!!! All the classics and new ones from shows none of us have heard!!! Plus the unreleased demos from those final ill-fated recordings with Eric! I'll shell out the cash for this stuff!

2. T-shirts!!! Lots of cool Korgull stuff, preferably using the classic 86-87 era logo!

3. Beanie hats! Same logo as above!

4. All the albums. Although I already have all Voivod's albums, I know we all would prefer to buy directly from the band, especially if your site was to offer multiple versions of Voivod releases (like how different the North American and European releases of Lives are)... Special fan club editions would be cool too!

Anyone else?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 02, 2002 17:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ahh yes, posters!!! Good one Kula! I'd buy a keychain too!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 02, 2002 18:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But you wouldnt buy the Snake Action Doll?
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 02, 2002 18:34     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

OMG, I would totally buy a set of action dolls! I mean if Metallica can have them... Then I would use them to make stop frame animated movies.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 02, 2002 19:08     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, I think I remember someone brought this up some time ago! HELL YEAH I'd buy a Snake action doll!!! However, if they were ever to make Voivod action figures such as those Todd McFarlane Metallica one's posted above, they'd HAVE to be RRROOOAAARRR era and include Blacky (ESPECIALLY Blacky), otherwise they'd be lame!
MeanMrMustard
VoivodFan
Member # 57

posted August 02, 2002 19:11     Profile for MeanMrMustard   Email MeanMrMustard     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey you know what else is interesting?
I can't seem to find Angel Rat available anymore. I've checked several websites that I always purchase my CDs from, and none of them have Angel Rat listed as a Voivod release. Every other album is listed, but not Angel Rat. Does anyone else find that odd?

And by the way, I already own the CD so I'm not bummed; just curious.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 02, 2002 19:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MeanMrMustard:
Hey you know what else is interesting?
I can't seem to find Angel Rat available anymore. I've checked several websites that I always purchase my CDs from, and none of them have Angel Rat listed as a Voivod release. Every other album is listed, but not Angel Rat. Does anyone else find that odd?

And by the way, I already own the CD so I'm not bummed; just curious.

I'm having the same trouble. Except I am bummed cause I lost my tape and never had the cd. Does anyone know where I can find it?????

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 02, 2002 20:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
YOU DONT HAVE ANGELRAT CD?

This situation must be rectified!

I now have a Mission, folks!

Would you be willing to wear a Pirate Shirt while you listen to that Album, Mezcalhead?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 02, 2002 20:19     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcal,

I just received the Relapse newsletter/mag/catalog thing "Resound" in the mail the other day and they had Angel Rat listed there still! $14.00 I think. Give them a call! Both that and The Outer Limits have been out of print for years now... so it's not suprising to see suplies dwindling. Also, Ebay's always got Angel Rat floating around.

BTW - If anybody badly needs a copy of The Outer Limits, E me, because my local cd store has two used copies for $2.99 each. I won't take money, but I might trade a Vodhead for one of these.

ericTHEpinch
VoivodFan
Member # 54

posted August 03, 2002 01:40     Profile for ericTHEpinch   Email ericTHEpinch     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
EXCELLENT NEWS!

Action Dolls of Snake...

LOL funny but i would buy it, but only if it came with a gas mask and a leather jacket!

and i want the blacky one with the famous hair cut with like synthetic hair and a replica of his bass.

2 of each actually one for me and one for my son to fight againts his digimon!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted August 03, 2002 05:51     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Piggy figure would have no shoes and a toy ray gun with his guitar.

Away's figure would include his drum kit and and his cool but humble expression wearing a Voivod T shirt.

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted August 03, 2002 08:16     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mmmmmmmnnnn....

irongang cds

a region free dvd of ALL the promos would be cool.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 03, 2002 09:06     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks X-D. I got that Resound. I would much rather send money to Relapse than some dude off Ebay. But the best option of course would be to send money to the VOIVOD STORE so thaty $$$$ might get into the hands of the people who actually created the music.
Azathoth
VoivodFan
Member # 98

posted August 03, 2002 16:42     Profile for Azathoth   Email Azathoth     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
le' squeak?
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted August 03, 2002 18:47     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by JETHRO:

a region free dvd of ALL the promos would be cool.

i've heard that 'Away is working on getting all of his artwork together to put out a book and/or comic book.
And the band is also digitalizing all their video tapes to eventually make a DVD. They have over 100 tapes of all kind (american, european, VHS, beta, 8mm ...) lots to view.'

that is certainly great news that i look forward to seeing in the future!

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan