my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check this out ! ! ! ! (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Check this out ! ! ! !
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 01, 2002 17:00     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Blacky... We had a problem with the server at my job... I didn't know you could be so interested in those pics, you might have a million at home, right?? Share with us man!!!! AND GET THE BLOWER BASS BACK...PLIZ... Here goes another... I guess that the guy at your back is Maurice, right?

|  IP: Logged
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 01, 2002 18:38     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
forgive you, man!
i understand if you had problem with the server, i have to deal with that shit everyday.

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted August 01, 2002 18:52     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings from CHILE, Blacky!!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 15, 2002 17:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Any possibility of reposting these awesome pics. Are do they exist somewhere else on Corpse's site? Like a dumbass I didnt save them.
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted September 16, 2002 08:33     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here they are again... I use the server at my job, so I can't let them all the time online!!!! Maybe warcorpse can upload them to the site!!!! enjoy...
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 16, 2002 18:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Much thanks Captain Gerfat!!!! You've greatly helped my piece of mind now that I have some decent wallpaper.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan