my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Check this out ! ! ! ! (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Check this out ! ! ! !
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 23, 2002 19:28     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I found this at home.... Enjoy... Warcorpse, maybe we can start some sort of pictures database... I have a couple more...

|  IP: Logged
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 23, 2002 19:32     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The ones below I ripped from the Decesased home page... Hope King Fowley doesn't mind!!!!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 23, 2002 19:33     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 23, 2002 20:31     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AWESOME!!!!!!! BLACKY RULESSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks Gerfat, You the man!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 23, 2002 21:28     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
KILLER!

Those are GREAT pics of VOIVOD!

That is the best shot of Away's Drums i have seen! The 1986 Set RULES!

I would like a Door-size Poster of that big Blacky one!

Thanks for posting those!

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 23, 2002 23:27     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Time to congratulate Gerfat for that meeeeeeeeeean Blacky pic!!!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 24, 2002 06:21     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GREAT pic of Blacky...had to save that one on my computer.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 24, 2002 09:26     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What filthy trainers that man has!
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 24, 2002 09:46     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm glad you all liked the pictures... Here goes a couple more ripped from the Deceased site... warcorpse, let me know if I e-mail you the pics or you just save them to your HD from here... ENJOY...

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 24, 2002 19:21     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Félicitation!!! never seen that one before, I have so much stuff here, tapes, videos, photos. I will do my best to post things too!

There is a rumour going on right now!!!...

JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 24, 2002 19:26     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
care to share it with us Oh Dark one?
Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 24, 2002 20:27     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, this is Blacky, the real one?? I can't believe it... Glad you liked my post... C'mon, share with us some shit man!!! There's a rumour??? What rumour??? You're back!!!! I knew it!!! C'mon, get the blower bass back on!!! And do some touring downhere in CHILE... We're warriors of ice as well!!! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 24, 2002 20:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, I echo the words of fellow VoiVodian Gerfat. WHAT IS THIS RUMOR? DON'T DO THIS TO US O GREAT ONE. WE SHALL LOSE SLEEP WONDERING. YOUR LEGIONS AWAIT!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 24, 2002 21:46     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I hope it's not a 'rumor' if it's what we're all hoping!!!

To have Blacky back in Voivod and with all the new influences and styles he would bring from what he has created over the years since his unfortunate departure would certainly put Voivod back into a league of their own and once again become one of the most unique and original bands in the world.

Heres hoping.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 25, 2002 00:39     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gerfat! Thanks for sharing these pics with us man! That top one of the Blackest one is especially cool! Cheers!

Huh, what's this rumor thing? Aw shit, I'm not gonna be able to sleep now tonight? All I can say is I will pray to the mighty Korgull tonight that this "rumor" has something to do with the return of the blower bass and the "four basic forces" I would indeed weep if this were to happen!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 25, 2002 01:20     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky, you have to tell us!!! If it's what everybody here is thinking, then it would be bigger than Bruce re-joining Maiden!

BTW, you mentioned you have a lot of stuff lying around and the word that struck me was "videos". How many shows do you have anyways? Any plans to convert them to DVD for release?

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 25, 2002 05:02     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BLACKY, never mind all your videos and rumours, have you still got those filthy sneakers in that top photo?

I'd buy 'em on E-bay for stupid money and put them on and strap my Squire P-bass on (sawed into bits and glued back together crudely to make a mock Blower bass) then Rock Out in front of the mirror whilst Nothingface is playing.

All I need is them filthy sneakers, man!

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: Emlyn K Helicopter ]

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 25, 2002 08:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Blacky...As you know, it would be a Dream come True for VOIVOD to release all those Videos on DVD! Keep that in mind! Theres a lot of potential $$$ there! (But you know that already.)

Now...Tell us the Rumour!
Got us all stirred-up like a bunch of Killer Bees around here!

Now, wheres my Dimension Hatross CD?....

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: King Kula Shaker ]

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 25, 2002 11:00     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Emlyn, those shoes aren't filthy, just painted. You could even make your own, that would be a fun art project.
Eric
VoivodFan
Member # 10

posted July 25, 2002 11:23     Profile for Eric   Email Eric     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great pics man! Just the sight of Blacky's Bass gives me chills down my spine. That's one mean piece of machinery.

Now if only we can get Blacky to plug this bad boy in and come back to the fold... Man!

Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted July 25, 2002 12:19     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rumour going around? wtf????

Blacky, you have a moral obligation not to leave us hanging like that!!! Spill the beans for cryin' out loud...

I hope the rumour is what I think it is (or maybe your girlfriend is pregnant?)...

I hate rumours... bon ben excusez-moi, je dois aller faire sécher mes culottes

Matt K.
VoivodFan
Member # 90

posted July 25, 2002 13:09     Profile for Matt K.   Email Matt K.     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 26, 2002 10:00     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Painted? Nah, he's been playing "I can run really fast on the reverse-spinning-in-water oil drum" and it's all gone wrong.

Either that or he's done his bedroom up teenage-goth like all in black paint. And it's all gone wrong.

Did they simply not have black trainers (sorry, sneakers) in theose days?

Hey Blacky, how about some pictures of all your Blower Basses? And what the hell is it with that whammy bar? And...you don't still have those sneakers do you...?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 26, 2002 11:08     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Did they simply not have black trainers (sorry, sneakers) in theose days?

Probably not in Jonquiere. I even remember having to search out Chuck Taylor's at one time. God those shoes were awful for your feet. Just as bad as monkey boots, flat with no arch support.

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted August 01, 2002 13:55     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hey! gerfat, get those images back online, what did you do that for! dead link

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan