my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » "What ever happened to"......

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "What ever happened to"......
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2002 18:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Have you ever wondered what happened to ...
Eddie the Eagle?
Mafiaboy?
That little Mikey kid from the Life cereal commercial?
All those other pseudo-celebrities you heard far too much about while they basked in their 15 excruciating minutes of oft undeserved fame?

Go here:
http://www.weht.net/

Personally...I would like to know whatever happened to John Rutsy of RUSH...and John Curulewski of STYX. They both left their Bands just prior to them "Going Big" in the Business.

|  IP: Logged
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 19, 2002 19:15     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Eddie Edwards is from my birthplace of Cheltenham - seen him there a few times.He's fucking ace - the guy broke his jaw at the Olympics - just used sellotape to set it and carried on - a God ladies and germs.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 22, 2002 08:56     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
..and John Rutsy, ex-Rush, is now a champion body builder who owns a gym in Toronto. He's still mates with Geddy Lee and apparently he left the band because he couldn't be arsed with all that touring.

So I imagine he doesn't slap his forehead and go 'doh!' whenever he sees a new Rush CD selling 250,000 even though it rather sucks. Great drummer, though!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan