my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » what a fuckin' idiot.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what a fuckin' idiot.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 19, 2002 05:00     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-pot-theft0717jul17.story?coll=sns%2Dap%2Dnationworld%2Dheadlines
 |  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 19, 2002 05:33     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's Funny!!!

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 20, 2002 01:38     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Only in Canada! Guy must have had a "wet Brain"....
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 20, 2002 21:54     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what's the bets that it was Jason Newstead?
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 22, 2002 10:56     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ok, if it's biggest fucking idiot, check this..erm...individual out:
http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2002 11:40     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HA,ha, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! The question is, how did you find that website Emyln????
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 22, 2002 11:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your mom gave it to me. Thats you, that is.
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 22, 2002 12:22     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
om fn g
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 22, 2002 13:43     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I gotta say that's a shit load of money to pay for a day with Meatallica; however, it was a cool idea so 'props' to whoever came up with a great way to raise money for a charity.

Jethro, that was hilarious about it being Newsted as the winner

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2002 16:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Helicopter:
Your mom gave it to me. Thats you, that is.

Shit, the secret is out. Ok, you got me, so who cares if I do wear bells on my toes. Got to get Mom off that damn computer.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan