my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Kiisti???

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kiisti???
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 18, 2002 22:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A fellow VoiVodian and I were discussing OL last night. And the question came up, who the hell is this Kiisti Mastuo?? He or she is listed as the lyrical navigator for OL. Is this the same Kiisti that did the early fan club. A she right? Ex-bus flower or what? Somebody solve this mystery for me. I was convinced for a while that Noitall was Kiisti. But of course that ain't true. So who is she?
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2002 07:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mezcalhead...i forgot about that one.

Yes! Enquiring Minds want to know!

Just WHAT IS a "Lyrical Navigator" and WHO is Kiisti? Away's Girlfriend or something?

Come on, ImranX, Schroeder, General X-D, Noitall, Skulhed..ANYONE....
Somebody's gotta know the awnser!

Gerfat
VoivodFan
Member # 45

posted July 19, 2002 09:59     Profile for Gerfat   Email Gerfat     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know the answer, but I'm sure she (yez, is she) used to work in the Irong Gang before it died... She came after Manipulator left, I had contact with Kiisti for a couple of years... HI KIISTI!!! She was really cool with me and my brother Eloy... She also helped Snake with the lyrics in the godly Nothingface album... That's all I know fellas...
The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 19, 2002 10:09     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So there, you just don't know more than me...

Blacky sure could help us out on this one.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 19, 2002 10:29     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kiisti treated me like garbage when i wrote twice at the Iron Gang wondering what the fuck was going on with my order (it took 6 months)... She wrote a note like "If you sent this twice well just keep it".. Fuck off. So with that note i got my order (with the wrong shirt size, no less) and the letter sayin' that the club went belly-up or whatever. Ah well. No "sorry for the delay" either. Bitch. I dont think it,s wrong to wonder what happens when you dont get what you ordered, after several months.

She might have been Michel's woman at one point, who knows.

Welp... Off to Gaspé.. See ya peeps!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2002 10:51     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WOAH!

Struck a nerve with Skulhed there! :P

Thanks for the Info. Gerfat.

Anyone else have any Info on this elusive Person...and just what a "Lyrical Navigator" is?

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 19, 2002 11:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL Skul, tu es très perspicace.

Kiisti was Away's girlfriend. She ran the Iron Gang for awhile. Quit it with the bus flower business, or I'm gonna have to lay the smack down. (I always wanted to write that, lol)

(oh, and the cynic in me thinks that a 'lyrical navigator' is someone who gets credit for putting in the time of hanging out and socializing during the creative process.... lmao )

[ July 19, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 19, 2002 22:16     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ha, ha, ha...I think ol'Corpse nailed it.
Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted July 20, 2002 01:32     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Isn't the "Lyrical Navigator" a"nonsense collaborator"? at least they were on the "Nothingface" album. I wish I had some BC buds....

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan