my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Welcome to the Morgoth Lounge

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome to the Morgoth Lounge
Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted July 15, 2002 16:28     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
don't you think voivod songs would make great lounge music?

i was singing the end to best regards in my head and it came out loung style and boy was it sounding swingin'

i'd prefer dim. hatross thru angel rat material but the rest would probably work, too
(especially angel rat, though)

gratuitous lounge music site

|  IP: Logged
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 15, 2002 16:47     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How good is that site!?
Ultra lounge do some great cds. Picked up Sound gallery vol 2 at the weekend, v/similar stuff - bit more tv themey kind of thing - excellent.
Cheers fella!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 15, 2002 22:30     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Angel Rat lounge style sung by Bill Murray would be a huge success!!!
Or maybe Scott Weiland could handle the vocals!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 15, 2002 22:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, I really liked that site design! I'm going to go put on my Exotica CD now...

And I just found the handy bartending guide. Now that's what I call a well-developed website.

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 16, 2002 06:02     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I had a bit of an acoustic 2am jam in my kitchen with a couple of mates last month, and we started jamming a country version of "Experiment" from Hatross.... it had a real swing, hoss! We never finished it 'cause we were laughing too hard (lot's of booze & smokes around that night). It's still on my mind as something I'd like to finish though.... then again, it could be considered blasphemous!!!
Ynys Trebes
VoivodFan
Member # 55

posted July 25, 2002 12:48     Profile for Ynys Trebes   Email Ynys Trebes     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think Voivod's music is perfectly suited for elevator-style music... get me a cheap Casio and I'll work on it
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 25, 2002 14:39     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by h:
I had a bit of an acoustic 2am jam in my kitchen with a couple of mates last month, and we started jamming a country version of "Experiment" from Hatross.... it had a real swing, hoss! We never finished it 'cause we were laughing too hard (lot's of booze & smokes around that night). It's still on my mind as something I'd like to finish though.... then again, it could be considered blasphemous!!!

There is one country music fan(make that two-I forgot about Miss Noitall)who would really like to hear this hmeister. Please tape it dude.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan