my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » My Fried Computers...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Fried Computers...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 15, 2002 08:15     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
DAMN!

Now THIS is getting outta hand!
I just got to Work, only to find that my Computer is FRIED! Damn UPC Power Protection DOES NOT WORK! Some Lightening Storm Friday night STILL made it through my UPC & now Electrical-Fire & Smoke are comeing outta the Power Supply in my Computer!

I just unplugged it all & its still smoking.

I can only hope that it didnt effect the Motherboard or Hard Drives where i keep a lotta VOIVOD stuff! (Not to mention Valuable Work Templates).

These UPC Power Protectors are the expensive kind too! There are 3 of them in my office that are working.
Well...make that 2 of them now.
That means...in the past 5 Years here...i have had 3 of them FAIL!
UPC SUCKS!!!

I am writing this on another Computer here.

First, my Home Computer meets the grim reaper...then my old Backup one needs an overhaul...Now, i come to work, where all the GOOD equipment is at and find it FRIED!

NOW...as i type...the SERVER is Rebooting for no reason! WTF!!!! Oh, great! Problems there too! Disc Boot Failure!!???

Stand-back, folks...I'm gonna go get the Sledgehammer.

|  IP: Logged
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 15, 2002 08:23     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fucking computers... we should all go back to using carrier pigeons! That way puff daddy couldn't make any of that so called 'music'.
Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 15, 2002 08:42     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"That way puff daddy couldn't make any of that so called 'music'. "

Nah, he'd just mumble over a record he's stolen then sell it by the bucketload to fucking stupid wankers who think he's original and not a thieving talent-free cunt. Jimmy Page has no dignity!

Sorry, OT. Kula, you have my sincere commiserations.

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 15, 2002 09:30     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He needs to die for what he did to kashmir... then again, Jimmy Page was never exactly a saint when it came to 'borrowing' riffs! Still a zillion times more talented than puff twaty. But so is the shit up my arse!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 15, 2002 09:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HAY!

It's P' Diddy now fellas!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 15, 2002 09:43     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
DAMN!
First, my Home Computer meets the grim reaper...then my old Backup one needs an overhaul...Now, i come to work, where all the GOOD equipment is at and find it FRIED!

Yo' been playin' with the Goat Lord lately? Like he'd spell a cast onto your commputers...

Sincerely, I feel sorry for you for knowing what you're experiencing.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 15, 2002 09:57     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
h, you have a point about Pagey.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 15, 2002 10:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think i MUST HAVE pissed-off the Gods or something! Every Computer i touch lately, bursts into flames!
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 15, 2002 10:57     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
I think i MUST HAVE pissed-off the Gods or something! Every Computer i touch lately, bursts into flames!

Damn! Looks like ol' Satan himself put a spell on you, Kula!

The Neverman
VoivodFan
Member # 4

posted July 15, 2002 10:59     Profile for The Neverman   Email The Neverman     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SlaytanicWehrmacht:
Damn! Looks like ol' Satan himself put a spell on you, Kula!

That was my point, exactly!

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 15, 2002 22:44     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree with H - P Diddy and Page are two of a kind when it comes to 'borrowing' ideas.

I lost a lot of respect for Pagey when I saw him play with Puffy on that dreaded eMTV award show or what ever the hell it was for!!!

BTW sorry about your luck KKS...but when you're going to portray yourself as Satan, there are going to be repercussions.

[ July 15, 2002: Message edited by: schroeder ]

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 15, 2002 22:52     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
when you're going to portray yourself as Satan, there are going to be repercussions.

LMAO!! Yeah, don't mess with the Prince of Darkness. Or Ozzy.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 16, 2002 08:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
UPDATE:

Work Computer is now um...working.
Power pack got fried. Picked up a new one yesterday & replaced it. Motherboard & Hard Drive are safe. OH!...The Monitor got fried too! Getting a new one on Ebay.

Home Computer is back up & working.
Just got all my Email fixed last night.
Still upgrading & tweaking as time allows.

SATAN had given me a little 'Flaming Fireball Dust' a while back. Well...i over-used it & the result was that everything electronic that i touched...burst into flames! You should see my TV!

BTW...SATAN is currently on a 'World Chaos' Tour. After some well-deserved rest in Brasil. He said 'HELLO' and 'YOU WILL ALL BURN IN HELL.' He says that a lot though.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 16, 2002 09:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No way, man.
Satan was just here.. he came over to borrow some sugar, and tried to talk me into giving him my big ass Celtic Frost Morbid Tales flag. Ah that Satan...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan