my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » M.I.A. Forum Posters - Where are they?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: M.I.A. Forum Posters - Where are they?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 14, 2002 02:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
There are a few Folks we are missing lately.

VN...From FINLAND (You know who you are).
I saw that you had posted a couple of days ago...but have been keeping a low-profile.
Hope all is well with you.

HYPERGRRL...WHERE ARE YOU???
Your funny posts are MISSED!!!

IMRAN-X...Are you ok there in NY?
Was wondering how your Family have been & you.

Hope all is well with everybody.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 14, 2002 09:28     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Man, I was wondering the same thing. I guess they're just very busy with work. But too busy for voivodfan.com? C'mon people, make some time and write a little. DROP EVERYTHING YOU BASTARDS AND CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING!!!!!!!! Ha, ha.
space monger
VoivodFan
Member # 41

posted July 14, 2002 23:19     Profile for space monger   Email space monger     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i've been sweating my bastard bag off outside enjoying the good weather we've been treated to. i was thinking the mighty 'VOD are probubaly gearing up to hit the studio pretty soon here. there's my shortwave brain stimuli for the day!

hows mezcalheads 8 track george jones tribute album coming along?? harhar

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 15, 2002 11:10     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I, myself, am curious to listen to this "Kirk Hammett is gay" song. Think Anal Cunt has a song with that title. Or not, I dunno... Looks like everyone is gay for those guys.
h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted July 15, 2002 12:18     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"No, We Don't Want To Do A Split Seven Inch With Your Stupid F@#king Band" is a quality title! I quite liked thier version of the Theme from A-team. That was cool! but if you really like that level of humour click here:
this is your life

Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted July 16, 2002 09:51     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
A.C. has tons of funny titles,(but bad music).

Actually, I do like A.C., and if they did good music they would suck. And Kyle from Incantation actually plays the drums on "Kyle from Incantation has a mustache".

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 20, 2002 21:18     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry guys, I've just been working my ass off so I can get to spend 6 months in Australia (probably) with my family in 2004...as a student of English I have to stay in an English-speaking country for at least 6 weeks before I can get my grade, so i figured "what the hell, let's go as far as we can and stay a bit longer there!"

I've been lurking around in the darkest corners of this forum, but I'll start posting again more frequently when the next semester begins in September. You people rule! I'll be back...(read that aloud in strong Austrian accent )

Wzmann
VoivodFan
Member # 84

posted July 20, 2002 21:48     Profile for Wzmann   Email Wzmann     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mitch is so segzy

ZeeElementalist

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 20, 2002 23:33     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
VN!! You Posted!

Great to see you are ok.
Good luck on going to Australia!
Its a Great place to see...so i hear.
Try to get over to New Zealand if you can.
Thats a really beautifull place.

Next Semester begins in September...YEAH! Also HOCKEY Season again!!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan