my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » WELCOME HatrossRig

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WELCOME HatrossRig
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 09, 2002 15:34     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you finally found where all the fans have gathered.
Glad to see ya here...you are #80.

Welcome aboard.

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 09, 2002 16:31     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, were up to 80 already 'eh? Cool! Welcome aboard HatrossRig!
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 09, 2002 16:55     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i knew about this forum since it first started in april...just didnt know if i was welcome here cause of all that drama

thanks for the welcome dudes

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 09, 2002 17:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Glad you're here Hatross. Good to have another Mastadon fan in the ranks. I've been trying to convert some of these other people but haven't been too successful.
HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 09, 2002 17:52     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
mezcal
check this out http://www.digitalmetal.com/interviews.asp?iID=3265

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 09, 2002 20:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HatrossRig:
i knew about this forum since it first started in april...just didnt know if i was welcome here cause of all that drama

thanks for the welcome dudes

That's exactly why we are all here...no drama, no Gods, just friends & fans.

Seems the last few weeks there have been several new people joining this forum...for those I've missed Missed "WELCOME"

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 09, 2002 20:32     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder speaks the truth there.

Much Thanks Hatross for the great interview. So Brann toured with VV while in Today is the Day. Everyone should read that one. Very good stuff.

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 09, 2002 20:52     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ill keep you posted if i find more mastodon related material.
check out the message board at relapse.com if you want to talk mastodon over there

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 09, 2002 23:46     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HatrossRig...Very happy to have you on board here! Welcome to the "Dimension Hatross" of VOIVOD Forums!

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted July 09, 2002 23:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HatrossRig:
didnt know if i was welcome here cause of all that drama

Cosmic Drama?

Welcome aboard!

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted July 11, 2002 07:51     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"...cause of all that drama"

Oooh, who flamed who?

I was never a big poster over there so can anyone give me a nice little short recap over the bitchfights?

Not meaning to fan flames, mind.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 11, 2002 08:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is best really to just move on BUT since you asked...

Basically Certain nice people who are on THIS Forum were Insulted & Banned for NO REASON. Then I demanded an apology for a certain nice person being Insulted...and that was rudely refused. For pointing out the TRUTH, i was accused of Insulting the "Moderator" over there...and promptly Banned. This CENSORSHIP of us...the "Bannished Ones," really pissed off a lot of FREEDOM-LOVEING folks...and the mass Exodus began to this site once it was created.

It is unfortunate that the "Moderator" isnt enough of a MAN to apologise for insulting a nice Lady and large contributor to the Forum.

There is something called "Freedom of Speech" over here that we all love.

People also grew tired of having theyre Ideas and attempted Contributions largely Ignorred as well.

That is it in a Nutshell, basically.

Have a nice Day!

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: King Kula Shaker ]

HatrossRig
VoivodFan
Member # 80

posted July 11, 2002 14:42     Profile for HatrossRig   Email HatrossRig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dont forget it all began cause yuri was mad at warcorpse for not sending him those angelrat demo files
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 11, 2002 14:47     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yep, that would be the long and short of it. I think we can all move on now.
Check out this webcam of the penguins at the Montréal Biodôme -

(The server images are renewed every 20 seconds. Use the browser's reload button to refresh your screen.)

[ July 11, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted July 11, 2002 16:59     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, penguins!!! COOL!
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 11, 2002 17:26     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Noitall, I thought that was a picture of what Hell will look like when Yuri apologizes and we all go back to 'his' site!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist that!

I'm definitley 'banned for life' if he ever reads this forum!!! Oh well, just speaking my mind.

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 11, 2002 17:43     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Schroeder you are very, very bad, lol. Btw, does anyone know who the hell 'The Devil's Advocate' is?

And now back to your regularly scheduled program [insert Mutual of Omaha's 'Wild Kingdom' lion's roar here]:

Sometimes the penguins are sleeping so you will have to watch this animation instead.

Mr. Phobia
VoivodFan
Member # 66

posted July 11, 2002 18:10     Profile for Mr. Phobia   Email Mr. Phobia     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
those poor, poor penguins

FREE THE PENGUINS, FREE THE PENGUINS
FREE THE PENGUINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted July 12, 2002 13:05     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I applaud your desire to see animals released from captivity Phobia - unfortunately most of these penguins were born in captivity. Mammals, like whales, in captivity really bothers me. Has anyone heard the news about the baby Orca that they're trying to reunite with it's pod?

Aquarium issues ultimatum on offer to help whale

Orca Conservancy

[ July 12, 2002: Message edited by: Noitall ]

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan