my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » HAPPY 4th of July...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAPPY 4th of July...
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2002 01:09     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Happy 4th of July to you silly....Americans.

|  IP: Logged
pppaaaüüülll
VoivodFan
Member # 13

posted July 04, 2002 02:33     Profile for pppaaaüüülll   Email pppaaaüüülll     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, but watch yourselves.....
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted July 04, 2002 06:03     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In the words of the famous HOMER J SIMPSON:

"Celebrate the birth of America by blowing up a small part of it"

The man has many memorable quotes...maybe he'll run for President one day!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2002 09:17     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nobody Said Happy Canada Day on july 1st did they? hehe.

I have a feelin' somethin' might come down in the states today...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2002 12:30     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok...You folks that are falling for the Government/Media MIND CONTROLL Techniques of keeping everyone Spying on each other...and AFRAID that something is gonna happen...NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN!

Once again...the Terrorists guys are sitting back & laughing as Americans are all "Cautious" and "On Alert" for another something to happen. I laugh at this too.
I know the terrorists are a LOT smarter than THAT! They MIGHT attack American property overseas somewhere...but i know nothing will happen here.

Its all a big plot of the Bush Government & John Hitler Ashcroft anyways. "Lets create a "War against Evil" and use it to remove more Freedom from the American Public by keeping them "On Alert" and Fearfull of any potential "Terrorist" Attacks!
Lets restrict Americans movement about the Country & Search them at will. Lets give the FBI power to walk right in to someones House & Spy on them AT WILL!
Lets create a FEDERAL POLICE FORCE which Secretely links all Local Police Departments to each other for the purpose of "Keeping Americans Safe."
Lets Indoctrinate all the American Children to grow up & be Model American Citizens...all Drug Free & Spying on the Activities of each other!

I can go on.

So...Folks. DONT LISTEN TO THE NEWS, OK?
ITS ALL PROPEGANDA! (did i spell that right?)

Have a Happy 4th anyways & FIGHT THE POWER!

To you Crazy Canadians...
Happy belated CANADA DAY!!!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2002 12:48     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kula, are you in the Texas Milita? You sound like it. What other conspiracy theories you got?
I'm all for protecting our constitutional rights but you sound like some of my paranoid right-wing friends.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 04, 2002 13:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm in the METAL MILITIA!

Everything is a Conspiracy.

I'm not a Right-Wing Nut...I'm just a Nut.

Cheers!

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2002 15:22     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh. we knew that.
JETHRO
VoivodFan
Member # 11

posted July 04, 2002 15:36     Profile for JETHRO   Email JETHRO     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula Shaker:
I'm in the METAL MILITIA!

Everything is a Conspiracy.

I'm not a Right-Wing Nut...I'm just a Nut.

Cheers!

ha ha - fuckin classic!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan