my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Funny Stuff!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Funny Stuff!
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 24, 2002 17:54     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For all you kitty lovers....

http://www.windyway.com/chowmein.swf

|  IP: Logged
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 24, 2002 19:51     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Bonsai Kitten
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2002 07:11     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I showed that site to Spike and he didn't think it was too funny.

If the Chinese serve cat, I wonder what the Mexicans serve in their resturants? Or for that matter, what Billy Jo is putting in his barbacue down at the BJ Rib Shack.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 25, 2002 07:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As an Animal lover...

I hope that Bonzai Kitten site owner is one day captured by hostile forces...tortured...and then stuffed into a container. Like a small box.

Humans are the most cruel Animals of all.

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 25, 2002 08:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I LOVE General Tso's Chicken (or kitten) and I don't care what animal was sacrificed...it's GOOD EATIN'
hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted June 25, 2002 14:17     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's fuckin' horrible. At least my link was just a CARTOON and for fun.

Sorry I even posted it.....

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: hypergrrl ]

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2002 16:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody please call PETA and report Noitall.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 25, 2002 16:06     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hypergrrl,
You do know that Bonzai Kitten is a joke, right? A disturbing one at that, but by no means real...

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 25, 2002 16:25     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops, sorry if I offended anyone. Yes, Bonsai Kitten is a joke...
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted June 25, 2002 16:35     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, you got to sew it's anus shut with leather laces. Just like a football.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 25, 2002 16:37     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You mean it wasn't the letter from the kindergarten teacher 'looking for unique educational opportunities' who though that the 'products would have a profoundly positive impact on her class'. lol.

Well, gotta go stuff my dog in a little glass cube. See ya!

nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted June 25, 2002 17:42     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone should build a Bonsai Baby site.
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2002 18:10     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And we wonder why they aren't catching the terrorists....

Just think of all the funds we could save if we eliminated this organization. But then who would go after the Bonsai kitty assassins??? A good question...

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Mezcalhead ]

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 25, 2002 19:02     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Careful what you say there Mezcal! I heard the Bonzai Kitty foundation is affilliated with VillianSupply.com! I probably shouldn't post this link as a resource such as Villian Supply could be a dangerous tool in the hands of a criminal madman (such as King Kula)

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: X-D ]

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 25, 2002 19:36     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
huh? did someone mention my name?

Why i'm as harmless as Tits on a Boar!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2002 19:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh, I'm not just for eliminating the FBI. But also for the abolition of the DEA, and DOE(Education). And please let's cut fucking Amtrak. I mean talk about waste.
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 25, 2002 19:49     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Huh? Did someone say tits!?!

Seriously Kula, you NEED "Mechaskin Robotic Armor" & an "Irradiated Entomological Enhancement Kit"! YOU, could take over the world man! Fuck the Bloop, YOU could be King Kula of the world!

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 25, 2002 20:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How much dope are you smoking X-D?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 25, 2002 21:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Weed is good! And a lot of it!

I could get all that gear and go save all the little Kittens that are being preyed-upon by unsuspecting MIT students from Hell!

Eric
VoivodFan
Member # 10

posted June 28, 2002 12:10     Profile for Eric   Email Eric     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hu? Tits...Weed...Where?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan