my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Cosmic Drama   » Trouble

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Trouble
Twindummy
VoivodFan
Member # 15

posted June 23, 2002 09:18     Profile for Twindummy   Email Twindummy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone heard anything about the band Trouble lately? I heard they reformed and did some shows but haven't heard anything since.....
 |  IP: Logged
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted June 23, 2002 12:56     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Trouble is going to play a show at a place called "Castle Heights" here in Queens, NY. Im not sure when it is but the DJ who works there was asking me last week if I liked them cause he got them to agree to play there. Castle Heights is the only Metal bar/showplace that is left that I know of in NYC. Its always Metal in there. Wed. nights is 80's Metal night and he (the DJ) plays everything from Hellhammer to Voivod to Bon Jovi (cant say I approve of the last one). Its a cool place and the people there are very nice. If you are interested in going to this show let me know and I will keep you posted about when they will be playing.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted June 23, 2002 21:14     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A few years ago some of the guys in Trouble and some of the guys in Anathema did a project called LID...it pretty cool and worth checking out.

Thanks to H for letting me know about them last year.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan